Xperia ZL Disassemble

Search This thread

memoHDCV

Oct 22, 2011
DF
Thanks man, It could be usefull in the future ( but I hope not to have the need to open it :p ), too bad you weren't able to take out the battery, it looks like it won't be possible or it's gonna be really difficult. :(

Muchas Gracias!!! y Saludos desde Mexico :D

danieldp1990

Jul 17, 2012
cali
Thanks man, It could be usefull in the future ( but I hope not to have the need to open it :p ), too bad you weren't able to take out the battery, it looks like it won't be possible or it's gonna be really difficult. :(

Muchas Gracias!!! y Saludos desde Mexico :D

Yep i really tried to take off the battery but it was really really hard, and i was afraid to damage the phone.:)

smileyint

Dec 31, 2006
LG G5
Thanks danieldp1990.

This is useful. I reckon the battery is double sided tape to the back of the display panel. A strong double sided tape like for the iphone 3gs is a little difficult to detach.

mr_esmit

Nov 18, 2010
Any one how to fully disassemble the phone to change the digitizer screen??? :( Don't ask how it happened :( Thanks.

Chonwey

Sep 30, 2013
I'm currently having the sudden power off problem.
I'm looking foward to carefully diassemble the phone and try to disconnect the battery for some hours and assemble it again though I can't realize the moment you disconnect battery; can you tell me the time on video when you do it? I whould be of GREAT help so I don't touch any other flex. :eek:

danieldp1990

Jul 17, 2012
cali
I'm looking foward to carefully diassemble the phone and try to disconnect the battery for some hours and assemble it again though I can't realize the moment you disconnect battery; can you tell me the time on video when you do it? I whould be of GREAT help so I don't touch any other flex. :eek:

You wont damage the phone if you disconnect the other flex. I dont remember well but I think in 5:04 thats the battery.

Reactions: Chonwey

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone, as i did not found any video on youtube on how to disassemble the new SONY xperia ZL i decided to make my own, sry for my english, im glad to help anyone here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yADs4OsAXg&feature=youtu.be

:good:

You wont damage the phone if you disconnect the other flex. I dont remember well but I think in 5:04 thats the battery.
    PM sent

Sent from my C6506 using xda app-developers app
    how to install a new sim/memory card flap? mine ripped off and now the sim and memory tray are exposed
    Basically, you need to remove the backplate to do this. The linked video shows you how to do that, at the very beginning. Once you look at the backplate from the inside, it's very simple and obvious how to attach the new flap. The problem with this is that you will damage the adhesive gasket in the process, and will need to replace it (unless you want all the dust and crap to get inside your phone)... Instead of the full backplate removal, you could try to lift the plastic at the middle top of the opening with some sort of a flat tool, and squeeze the flexible rubber piece of the new flap under it, right between the SIM and SD sockets. However, that is quite tricky, because you have to stretch the rubber piece a bit to get it to catch a little plastic "hook" on the inside of the backplate, and there is not much room to put any tools inside. I tried it once, didn't work... It looked like it worked, but it didn't -- the flap fell off at the slight pull. So, my advice would be to remove the backplate.