Multi window

Search This thread

michaeljwright

Feb 16, 2014
Morning guys and galls. Really interested in picking up the new pro 12.2 but can anybody tell me if you can use the SKy Go or VIrgin anywhere apps in the muliti window??

Thanks in advance

extrememonkey

Oct 13, 2010
No to both..... Sky Go on the NotePro is shocking by the way. Sky need to update the app for the resolution of the NotePro, permanently blurry picture!!!!

Sent from my SM-P900 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: michaeljwright

michaeljwright

Feb 16, 2014
Thanks for the reply- that's a real shame but it's not a deal breaker. Do you think Samsung will ever add them to the multi screen list?
I've heard good things about the vIrgin app being very high quality so I guess Sky need to pull their finger out!

Thanks again :good:

Mighty Mike

Jan 7, 2008
Thanks for the reply- that's a real shame but it's not a deal breaker. Do you think Samsung will ever add them to the multi screen list?
I've heard good things about the vIrgin app being very high quality so I guess Sky need to pull their finger out!

That more of a developer question vs a Samsung question. I believe the api is available, the developer just needs to update the app to comply. Email them and request the change. You never now what you will get.

michaeljwright

Feb 16, 2014
No to both..... Sky Go on the NotePro is shocking by the way. Sky need to update the app for the resolution of the NotePro, permanently blurry picture!!!!

That more of a developer question vs a Samsung question. I believe the api is available, the developer just needs to update the app to comply. Email them and request the change. You never now what you will get.
I might well do that MIke as somebody has to get the ball rolling :D

extrememonkey

Oct 13, 2010

Good luck with that.... Sky are very very very backwards at going forward when it comes to Sky Go.

I also user the BT Sport app - now this is incredible! Not only is it not blurry on the NotePro screen but it is also broadcast in HD even though I only subscribe to the SD TV package

michaeljwright

Feb 16, 2014
Good luck with that.... Sky are very very very backwards at going forward when it comes to Sky Go.

I also user the BT Sport app - now this is incredible! Not only is it not blurry on the NotePro screen but it is also broadcast in HD even though I only subscribe to the SD TV package

Sent from my SM-P900 using XDA Premium HD app[/QUOTE

Shame on Sky but well done BT. Hope the Virgin app is the same.

Can I just ask-I use mine current tablet for lots of films,media etc so just wanted to know if the 12.2 is good for 1080p movies especially as it's £650 here! (I'm hoping to get one for around the £550 mark and get a 64GB SD card

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.