Stuck in fastboot mode..HELP

Search This thread

mpetruzz

Nov 25, 2010
Not sure what the heck happened but I went to reboot into recovery mode and got the fastboot mode started and udc start message in the upper left corner. I connected my phone to my laptop and a bunch more text popped up with the last saying fastboot processing commands.

What the heck do I do now??

mpetruzz

Nov 25, 2010
Long press the power button and see if your phone will restart.

What app did you use to try and update the recovery? All you had to do was flash the zip in recovery to update it.

some app called root flashr. a friend said that he used it to flash a recovery zip file so I figured it was legit.

Apparently not haha.

I've been scouring the web for a fix and have tried everything, nothing gets me off the lg boot screen.

JRJ442

Jan 18, 2011
Salisbury, Md
Google Pixel 6a
some app called root flashr. a friend said that he used it to flash a recovery zip file so I figured it was legit.

Apparently not haha.

I've been scouring the web for a fix and have tried everything, nothing gets me off the lg boot screen.

Yeah its really screwed something up.
? If you can't into recovery or download mode, the only thing I can suggest is maybe sending it in to the LG service center. If it goes into fastboot they can fix it probably. Sorry I don't know what else that might help.

mpetruzz

Nov 25, 2010
I called verizon and gave them a sob story, they're overnighting me a refurb!! Guess I'll take that vs a bricked phone haha.

JRJ442

Jan 18, 2011
Salisbury, Md
Google Pixel 6a
@mpetruzz Lol. Yeah, as long as they don't somehow get it into recovery and see it was rooted you'll be fine.
And don't listen to that friend next time. Lol Root it, use Auto-Rec to get TWRP 2.7 on there, then PM me for links if you can't find dr87's custom TWRP 2.7.1

Reactions: mpetruzz

mpetruzz

Nov 25, 2010
@mpetruzz Lol. Yeah, as long as they don't somehow get it into recovery and see it was rooted you'll be fine.
And don't listen to that friend next time. Lol Root it, use Auto-Rec to get TWRP 2.7 on there, then PM me for links if you can't find dr87's custom TWRP 2.7.1
Thanks I appreciate the help. They are sending me return in the mail so they won't be able to see its rooted. Plus it only boots to the lg screen anyways haha

Reactions: JRJ442

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks I appreciate the help. They are sending me return in the mail so they won't be able to see its rooted. Plus it only boots to the lg screen anyways haha