[Q] galaxy note 2 issues

Search This thread

tclementi1

Aug 20, 2012
Upland
Hello All,

Today I tried to update to the most recent snapshot for cm11 and now my phone is totally pooping bricks lol. I tried almost everything i could in my book. I re flashed Recovered Re partitioned factory reset re downloaded then re flashed and still nothing i just keep getting errors. I was wondering if anyone knows any way to Go back to complete factory stock rooted or if there are any great reliable ROMs out there for the sprint gn2

Thanks,
Tom

coolwater22

Jan 9, 2009
Hello All,

Today I tried to update to the most recent snapshot for cm11 and now my phone is totally pooping bricks lol. I tried almost everything i could in my book. I re flashed Recovered Re partitioned factory reset re downloaded then re flashed and still nothing i just keep getting errors. I was wondering if anyone knows any way to Go back to complete factory stock rooted or if there are any great reliable ROMs out there for the sprint gn2

Thanks,
Tom

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2086769 try that link out. hopefully it helps

if the above link doesn't work, you can odin the NE2 firmare. I'm not sure you go to MC2 after being on 4.3 or above, even if it was AOSP. Here's Garywin's NE2 link: thread linky and Samsung's official: page linky. If you use either of them, it's a lot harder to restore back to MC2; Apparently Samsung did something with the recovery. Plus, you'll get Knox and you'll get the warranty void when you root; probably not a big deal since you've probably had the phone for over a year.