[UPDATED][APP][3.2+] Floating Equalizer.

Search This thread

AmatuerAppDeveloper

Jan 12, 2014
Yateley, Hampshire
Floating Equalizer has recently had it's biggest update so far and is now an actual Floating Equalizer with a floating interface, not only that but you can now create, edit and delete your own custom presets, the settings are also always saved so you don't have to keep setting it up!...

The Official PlayStore Description:

PLEASE READ: Before you use Floating Equalizer, please make sure that EVERY other standalone and or stock EQ is not enabled! as you may encounter problems!

Do you have a music player without an equalizer? or are you just tired of all the complicated and advance equalizers?

Well whatever the case maybe, Floating Equalizer can help...

And it even works on YouTube!

With a simple design and very simple features, you can now change how the audio's sound without having to change multiple options

Floating Equalizer has been tested on: YouTube, Google Music, Tunein, MX Player and Spotify!

The current features are as follows:
Now with 10 bands! (Mary vary on some devices)

10 Presets and you can even create, edit and delete your own personal presets!!
Using Floating Equalizer has now never been easier! Rather than the floating button, you quite literally have a Floating Equalizer, which can be minimized to the background!
and well... that's it, just a simple, clean, equalizer.

You can see the latest update info at the bottom of this thread....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simplistic.floating_equalizer

And that's all, i hope you all like it!

Screenshots:

device-2014-05-29-190643.png

device-2014-05-29-190718.png

device-2014-05-29-190747.png

YRCNIHlkNJ8TrwKbz044HQpswSPgI8IL9_g0fhZcug=w561-h997-no

device-2014-05-29-191153.png

Last edited:

AmatuerAppDeveloper

Jan 12, 2014
Yateley, Hampshire
Right the app has been on here for a few weeks now and i haven't updated it (Due to other app commitments) so here's the first update for simplistic equalizer.

Before the update, it was just 5 sliders or more, depending on what phone you have and although it worked, it just wasn't very useful.

The small update consists of:

Foreground service (No more resetting)

Icon change

and some minor tweaks to the UI.
And that's it.

Also if you've been on this thread before you'll know that i'm trying to make enough money to get my google dev account, because i literally have no money so there is one banner ad, but that's it, so don't worry about stupid pop ups! so yeah, just hope you all like the small update :)

Simplistic Equalizer has been updated!

Should be better than the first version!

AmatuerAppDeveloper

Jan 12, 2014
Yateley, Hampshire
Right the app has been on here for a few weeks now and i haven't updated it (Due to other app commitments) so here's the first update for simplistic equalizer.

Before the update, it was just 5 sliders or more, depending on what phone you have and although it worked, it just wasn't very useful.

The small update consists of:

Foreground service (No more resetting)

Icon change

and some minor tweaks to the UI.
And that's it.

Also if you've been on this thread before you'll know that i'm trying to make enough money to get my google dev account, because i literally have no money so there is one banner ad, but that's it, so don't worry about stupid pop ups! so yeah, just hope you all like the small update :)

The equalizer is now on the PlayStore with a different name and big changes!!!

So it's free to download!

AmatuerAppDeveloper

Jan 12, 2014
Yateley, Hampshire
CHANGES:

Added 10 presets and done some minor fixes.

There's going to be a lot more updates coming, including some visual improvements, so try to keep an eye out!

Change log:

2.5: This is Floating Equalizers biggest update yet! because it now has 10 bands! (see description for more info) not only that but you can create, edit and delete your very own presets!! also all the resetting issues have now completely gone!!

The PlayStore Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simplistic.floating_equalizer

randylsmith

Sep 11, 2014
New version not compatible with Galaxy S4

Had to get a new phone and am now told that this isn't compatible. I am running 5.0.1. It was working before I had to replace the phone. What should I do? I love this app!

silver2004

Feb 10, 2017
Thank you for a very useful app !!
Works as intended on Redmi Note 2 (Android 5.0.2 MIUI 9),
@randylsmith - you need to do a little workaround
1. Go to Play Store via browser, for ex. on a computer (not Play Store app),
2. Find a site which allows to extract .apk files from Play Store.
3. Copy and paste Play Store's app link to the extraction site.
4. Download apk
5. Copy apk file to phone
6. Install
7. Enjoy :)

Don't know why exactly Play Store says it's not compatible,
in my case after these steps above - everything works fine..

Especially on YouTube app where there was no equalizer - this app really helps by staying in background
and applying more BASS to my headphones :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Floating Equalizer has recently had it's biggest update so far and is now an actual Floating Equalizer with a floating interface, not only that but you can now create, edit and delete your own custom presets, the settings are also always saved so you don't have to keep setting it up!...

The Official PlayStore Description:

PLEASE READ: Before you use Floating Equalizer, please make sure that EVERY other standalone and or stock EQ is not enabled! as you may encounter problems!

Do you have a music player without an equalizer? or are you just tired of all the complicated and advance equalizers?

Well whatever the case maybe, Floating Equalizer can help...

And it even works on YouTube!

With a simple design and very simple features, you can now change how the audio's sound without having to change multiple options

Floating Equalizer has been tested on: YouTube, Google Music, Tunein, MX Player and Spotify!

The current features are as follows:
    Now with 10 bands! (Mary vary on some devices)

10 Presets and you can even create, edit and delete your own personal presets!!
    Using Floating Equalizer has now never been easier! Rather than the floating button, you quite literally have a Floating Equalizer, which can be minimized to the background!
    and well... that's it, just a simple, clean, equalizer.

You can see the latest update info at the bottom of this thread....

And that's all, i hope you all like it!

Screenshots:

device-2014-05-29-190643.png

device-2014-05-29-190718.png

device-2014-05-29-190747.png

YRCNIHlkNJ8TrwKbz044HQpswSPgI8IL9_g0fhZcug=w561-h997-no

device-2014-05-29-191153.png
    thanks, this looks interesting!