Search This thread

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
0e4d79226b9a24c6387cb935d5e7b08e.jpg

Works! But what about the new recents?

Finding a way to add it....

SerjSX

Doesn't work! The second i move the apk to the system priv-app it says it stopped working, and it repeats that and it doesnt let me do anything else so i couldnt continue the steps. Gladly i copied the old one and now i moved it with twrp and it's fixed, if u have another fix plz let me know.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Folks ,

So Here's a MOD as well as a Guide for making that Notification pulldown same as S5 . Using this guide you'll be able to enjoy 29 toggle mod on your Tab 3 10.1 as well as the blue theme . It's for 4.4.2 only .

Instructions:
    1)Download SystemUI.apk from Download section.
    2)Download it and paste it into /system/priv-app/'here' using Root Explorer or any other root browser and change permission to 644 .
    3)Now download SQLite Editor
    4)Open it and grant root access
    5)Now go to settings storage>settings.db>system
    6)Now , search for notification_panel_active_number_of_apps and notification_panel_active_app_list
    7)Open notification_panel_active_number_of_apps and click on tab's menu button and click on edit record and set the value to 26 and click save
    8)Open notification_panel_active_app_list and click on tab's menu button and click on edit record and now add the toggles which you want . Codes for toggles are-
    Wifi Hotspot - WiFiHotspot
    Air Gesture - AirGesture
    Mobile Data - MobileData
    Multi window - MultiWindow
    S Beam - SBeam
    Smart Network - SmartNetwork
    Screen Mirroring - AllShareCast
    Smart Scroll - SmartScroll
    Private Mode - PersonalMode
    Smart Pause - SmartPause
    Download Booster - NetworkBooster
    NFC - Nfc
    Quick Connect - QuickConnect
    Toolbox - Toolbox
    WiFi Calling - VoWiFi
    S Finder - SFinder
    Remeber to put ';' after the code of toggles and there shouldn't be any space between and code and ';'
    9)Click on save and exit SQLite
    10)Reboot
    Now you will have S5 style toggles but you'll not have the S5 blue theme .
    Now for that you need Wanam Xposed and Xposed Installer
    1)Open Wanam Xposed and go to Notification Panel > Click on Hide Indicator Bars[under Quick Settings]
    2)Go to Theme and click on Clock & Date Color[under Status Bar] and type in the field ffffffff and click on preview and then click on ON at the upper right corner and then click on apply
    3)Go to Header Background Color and type in field ff20738d and click on preview and then click on ON at the upper right corner and then click on apply
    4)Go to Panel Background and click Color and then type in field ff000000 and click on preview and then click on ON at the upper right corner and then click on apply
    5)Go to Notification Background Color and then type in field ff000000 and click on preview and then click on ON at the upper right corner and then click on apply
    6)Go to Title Bar Background Color and then type in field ff20738d and click on preview and then click on ON at the upper right corner and then click on apply
    7)Go to Clear Button Backfround Color and then type in field ff20738d and click on preview and then click on ON at the upper right corner and then click on apply
    8)Go to Carrier Text Color and then type in field ff000000 and click on preview and then click on ON at the upper right corner and then click on apply
    9)Go to Text Label Color and type in the field ffffffff and click on preview and then click on ON at the upper right corner and then click on apply
    10)Go to Tile Background Color and then type in field ff20738d and click on preview and then click on ON at the upper right corner and then click on apply
    11) Done . Now reboot your phone and Tadaaaaa ....................... You have S5 Blue themed and styled toggles.........

Downloads
    SystemUI(Odexed ROM)
    SystemUI(Deodexed ROM)

Screenshots-
    downloono.png

downlomkm.png

Please Do Hit The Thanks button
    When I paste the systemui.apk in priv-app, force closes. The only thing I can do then is restart the tab holding power menu. After restarting, my statusbar is gone. I solved it restoring my default systemui.apk from rom zip. I'm on 4.4.2 stock deodexed. I even could add more toggles with sqlite editor. But I can't get S5 toggles. Can u help me? Thanks in advance

Hello , It is so because I am on stock rooted 4.4.2(not deodexed) . Can you upload systemui.apk , I will do it for you .

Are you also on 4.4.2 stock rooted deodexed ?????

Don't forget to press the thanx button
    Added support for odexed as well as deodexed rom & also found a new toggle code ( S Finder) See in the OP............................... Enjoy
    Multi window on 10.1??

Yeah ..... I'm enjoying it. I will share it with xda in sometime