PLAYstation Suite SDK Now Available

Search This thread

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
what sort of things do we expect to see in here? says that the full release will need an annual subscription for access so wondering what kind of content i may see. thanks

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
Bump
Do you need to pay to develop or pay to access what's on playstation suite? How do you get the non developer version?

Sent from my R800i using XDA

Last edited:

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
Tried to download from that link but it didn't work with package installer.

agraceful

Mar 29, 2011
Bump
Do you need to pay to develop or pay to access what's on playstation suite? How do you get the non developer version?

there is no non developer version..all it is is a program to make games compatible/for ps phones and vita..the ps store is a separate app so why they say "users can purchase a wide variety of content" it's actually referring to the ps store

Reactions: UndisputedGuy

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
So can we expect more content from Indie developers on the PS store?

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
If so, then will it be cluttered with rubbish? Similar to xbox live Indie games

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bump

there is no non developer version..all it is is a program to make games compatible/for ps phones and vita..the ps store is a separate app so why they say "users can purchase a wide variety of content" it's actually referring to the ps store
    It is cluttered with rubbish already, with the boring old sports games. I hope they can give chances to some independent studios too.

XPlay-Swype