[APP] XBox Smart Glass

Search This thread

slayr76

Mar 26, 2012
perth
Awesome app, I have Xbox smart glass installed on windows 8 pro on my PC also, if you have an Xbox 360 this app is a must have for both your android device and windows 8 PC.

Last edited:

levi-17

Jun 30, 2012
No, the release date is sometime next year for iOS

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: vince7

slayr76

Mar 26, 2012
perth
Is this available for iPhone?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

I don't think apple would approve of a Microsoft xbox app somehow lol, but maybe I'm wrong, it would be weird for apple to do that knowing their anti everything thats created by their arch enemy.

Last edited:

mariojp

Oct 16, 2009
Actually, iPhone had this feature before us with the my Xbox app. My friend from work was bragging about it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Anthonok

iOS version that was released yesterday has better fucntionality than the android version. Forza and Halo dont work as they do on iOS and Windows. This Is Bullsh!t. The giving android the crappy version of everything has to end. We have the most market share, the most users but we alway get shafted. Yeah we got the app first, cool, But once the iphone/ipad got it with full smartglass functionality(not to mention an ipad specific version[yes i know sideloading works on android tablets, it runs great on my N7}) it took me over the top. I just dont see why this has to keep happening.

japaneezy

Jul 6, 2008
Has anyone had trouble getting this to work? Mine goes to Getting info from Xbox services... and eventually just fails and says "Can't sign into xbox services". I've reset everything, tried over 4g and on the same local network and made sure the account is fine and Smartglass is turned on on my box. Still no go - any ideas? No many results turn up on Google. Some complain of similar problems but there's no solution.

EDIT 12/15: The next day it started working without me doing anything different. Go figure

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts