[Theme] 7/27/13 Blues & Jazz Theme V2.3 CROMi-Xenogenesis 4.7 Deodex & Odex

Search This thread

kdizzleh85

Jun 25, 2012
Seattle
What will it take to get this fully themed. I'm sstoked to see something other than stock. This is awesome man. Anything I can do to help let me know. Looking great

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
What will it take to get this fully themed. I'm sstoked to see something other than stock. This is awesome man. Anything I can do to help let me know. Looking great

Hire more of me, duplicate myself and most of all time. Yesterday I finished the systemui, framework, transformer and working on gmail. I may leave market apps along on the 700 like gmail, Google play and concentrate on the system apps. Have dock and tablet 0 to 100% battery icons done. Next I would like know from the folks using this theme, what is the most used launcher?. I have themed the stock and have it as the default launcher for the theme. And will have JB 4.2 as an optional download. Already have a skin ready for Apex. Have not done much lately with ADW or Nova. The next question is should I theme the keyboard? Or do you all use the kb dock like me 99% of the time. I fine it very difficult to use since the kb is so large. Can type on the phone faster than on the tablet.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jeffw111

Aug 27, 2010
Hire me of me, duplicate myself and most of all time. Yesterday I finished the systemui, framework, transformer and working on gmail. I may leave market apps along on the 700 like gmail, Google play and concentrate on the system apps. Have dock and tablet 0 to 100% battery icons done. Next I would like know from the folks using this theme, what is the most used launcher?. I have themed the stock and have it as the default launcher for the theme. And will have JB 4.2 as an optional download. Already have a skin ready for Apex. Have not done much lately with ADW or Nova. The next question is should I theme the keyboard? Or do you all use the kb dock like me 99% of the time. I fine it very difficult to use since the kb is so large. Can type on the phone faster than on the tablet.

I can't speak for others but I tend to use my TF700 with the dock most of the time so having the keyboard themed as well would definately be nice to have so that the dock battery notification matches up with the gage theme for the tablet side.

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
I can't speak for others but I tend to use my TF700 with the dock most of the time so having the keyboard themed as well would definately be nice to have so that the dock battery notification matches up with the gage theme for the tablet side.

Understand about the dock icons, that is already done. The question is the keys when u are not docked and using the android keypad. I try not to use it if possible. The layout is too large to type with your thumbs. I may theme it later, just had a question how many folks have the dock vs using just the 700 along.

Reactions: rail205

kdizzleh85

Jun 25, 2012
Seattle

I would enjoy a decent keyboard as well. I use it only when I have it in portrait which tends to be easier. It would be a great add on to the cool theme you are doing. Awesome man. Thanks for the time put in

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
I would enjoy a decent keyboard as well. I use it only when I have it in portrait which tends to be easier. It would be a great add on to the cool theme you are doing. Awesome man. Thanks for the time put in

Thanks for taking the time to give me some feedback. I do not know or where this theme will take me. Only time will tell since most of the system apps are much different than the EVO LTE I can use a lot images or have to re-size them to smaller images than the EVO. Go figure, u would think a larger dpi screen would use larger images. The EVO uses mostly 96/72 vs 48/72 for the 700. ???????:

clenz

Dec 9, 2011
Chicago
I do not use a dock, but generally use Swype Beta for my keyboard. I would agree that this should be low on the list for theming.

I exclusively use the stock launcher, but this is because I'm lazy and have not had the time to properly setup ADW. It would be interesting to see which launcher is most popular for the Infinity, but theming for stock would be most appreciated on my part.

Can't wait to see what you've come up with! :good:

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
I do not use a dock, but generally use Swype Beta for my keyboard. I would agree that this should be low on the list for theming.

I exclusively use the stock launcher, but this is because I'm lazy and have not had the time to properly setup ADW. It would be interesting to see which launcher is most popular for the Infinity, but theming for stock would be most appreciated on my part.

Can't wait to see what you've come up with! :good:

All true on my part as well, thanks.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

clenz

Dec 9, 2011
Chicago
Updated theme to .03 see affected apps for what has been added.

Please post your comments, it's up to you to hit the thanks button and or make a donation to this thread to keep it alive.:fingers-crossed:

Great job with the theme so far. One thing that should be mentioned is that flashing this will reset your home screen so you will loose your setup.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Great job with the theme so far. One thing that should be mentioned is that flashing this will reset your home screen so you will loose your setup.

I have not found a way around that. And do not think there is way to keep it from resetting the layout already setup.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

kdizzleh85

Jun 25, 2012
Seattle
once again thanks for the first theme in this forum. I hope to be putting in some work soon. Love it man. Looks awesome and cant wait to see the end result. Any chance of a themed split keyboard maybe.

kdizzleh85

Jun 25, 2012
Seattle
Never heard of a split keyboard, what is it and where can I find it.

Swift key tablet, also I purchased thumb keyboard which works great and is not buggy like swift key.

Does the v3 theme come with the themed launcher that you have as an extra in op. I downloaded the v3 theme and the launcher add on and it keeps fc-ing on me. Looks great though man

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Swift key tablet, also I purchased thumb keyboard which works great and is not buggy like swift key.

Does the v3 theme come with the themed launcher that you have as an extra in op. I downloaded the v3 theme and the launcher add on and it keeps fc-ing on me. Looks great though man

The theme comes with the stock launcher. And there is at the bottom of the OP the JB 4.2 launcher. U downloaded the JB launcher and now after installing it keeps f/c. Is that correct? Did u wipe before installing?

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
This is a great theme folks and 100% supported by me :)

Donation sent 3UM55200M82348309

Thanks for the complement and if wasn't such a great rom I would not be making a theme for it.

Well folks for now I am taking the posted version down. Have an updated, more themed apps added to upload. Will have it posted sometime today. After a lot of communication in pm's between sbdags and myself. You will be getting one of the finest roms and theme out there, bar none! Today's theme V1.4 will be ready for the next rom release, just as soon as he puts the finishing touches on it. So enjoy the combo and don't forget who's your daddy(s). Either post, hit the thanks button and or make a donation. We deserve at least one of those.

allan1313

Jan 12, 2011
Thanks for the complement and if wasn't such a great rom I would not be making a theme for it.

Well folks for now I am taking the posted version down. Have an updated, more themed apps added to upload. Will have it posted sometime today. After a lot of communication in pm's between sbdags and myself. You will be getting one of the finest roms and theme out there, bar none! Today's theme V1.4 will be ready for the next rom release, just as soon as he puts the finishing touches on it. So enjoy the combo and don't forget who's your daddy(s). Either post, hit the thanks button and or make a donation. We deserve at least one of those.

Looking forward to it. After fighting with my own theme I think I am throwing in the towel. My job was quite during the holidays but is about to get busy again and will not have much time. Thanks for your assistance and I will be grabbing your theme after the 3.1 update comes out.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Blues & JazzTheme

Posted 7/27/13 Version 2.3
    CROMi-Xenogenesis 4.7 Deodex & Odex

Note: You must be rooted and have a recovery system installed

Install instructions
    1. Download the zip and copy to one of your sdcards. Anywhere is find, just as long as you remember here you put it.
    2. Boot in recovery and wipe both cache and dalvik.
    3. Install the zip
    4. Boot into the system from recovery and enjoy.

Please READ
    ****Basic theme to get you started. What is themed, Framework, SystemUI, Settings, BatteryWidget, Transformer, Dictionary, Rebooter, Fx File Manager

More to come later

Special ackowledgement and thank you to following member's for their donations to assist in keeping my themes available to all
    * Donated > 1 X

*sharky17
    *baknblack
    *roninep
    triatlt
    royshero
    billyho7993
    rgaeta2000
    Cobra57
    ***travisw0204
    evomike
    awillis11
    seewhyphotos
    gianmarco00
    NascarKid
    sslbaron
    Schmeggy929
    Androidaholic
    bwebber
    lanewhit
    netengineer
    sbdags
    beanbean50
    Comspec
    dctwilliams
    lartomar2002
    sebagh
    Matt56
    Slammin
    NavasE
    NicholsR
    Slammin
    NavasE
    NicholsR
    HoffmannM
    *Budeone
    Davek30
    zyrzox
    volk9029
    *bigdaddy619
    DrBeaker
    If I do not have you correct name posted, please pm with your correct xda username.

Screen Shots with Stock Launcher

AsusRom2-1_zpsd2334b6f.gif~original

Change Log
    6/1/13
    Updated to latest release 4.61 & 4.64

5/3/13
    Added to animated gif a picture of themed Rebooter
    Added picture and link for download of Asus File Manager
    Fixed problem with 100% battery icons not reading correct

First release 5/2/13

Deodex Download Link: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22979706399753171

Odex Dowload Link: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23060877489996608

Asus File Manager Themed
    Screenshot_2013-05-03-07-20-19_zps3cf48af5.jpg~original

Deodex Link: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22940013536739742

Odex Link: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22940013536739753

Stock Launcher with Semi-trans & transparent app drawer (Does not appear to work in this rom release)
    App_Trans_SS2_zpsf521356a.jpg~original

App_Trans_SS1_zps3f885d19.jpg~original

Transparent Link: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22940013536739751

Semi-trans Link: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22940013536739750
    Apex Launcher add-on themes
    Install: Download and copy to sdcard. Use any file manager and run the apk. Then go into the Apex setting and find the theme section. Select the theme you want and enjoy.

AsusApex_Add-on_zpsdb65eb5d.gif~original

Blue Glass V1
    Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/3939562855/TW671.Apex_Blue_Glass_V1.apk

Re: [Theme] 3/6/13 Blues & Jazz Theme V1.8 / CleanROM 3.44 DeOdex Beta

So are we getting the theme for ODEX anytime soon? Excited to try it out.

Tylor

Sent from my ASUS Transformer TF700T Infinity Pad Using Tapatalk HD
    Rom: Cyanogen Nightlies 10.1 or CleanRom 3.4.4 - Depends on the mood :p .

Well I was expecting more feedback from the users of deodexed version. Guess that is not coming, so yes in the next few days.

Ok guys here you go with the themed updated with the latest files. Enjoy:victory:
    Beta Version of Odex theme is now posted in OP. Consider this a beta until I get some feedback from the users.

I am going to post a picture of the number of downloads just on 3.2.1. Yet only 17 people took the time to hit the thanks button, folks, this only for 3.21 version. The numbers for prior versions were just as big. Also note the 81 downloads of 3.44 deodex version and no feedback. I understand once a rom/theme is posted not as a beta, little or no feedback is a good think. But showing your appreciation is very important to any developer/themer/modder. The point I am trying to make here is, would you after spending a great deal of your own personal time. Continue to support any project that you receive no personal gratification or monetary. It's not about the money for me but show of feedback and hitting the thanks to help me stay motivated. I have no use of odex version and only post it for you. The same holds true for the other support files, posted only for you to download. And considering the 25% who use the no SD notification mod, again why should I continue to support a non supported theme. This lack of support my users is not just isolated to me only. But can found throughout XDA as a whole. Over the years I have kept stats to the ratio of downloads vs # of thanks button hits. What was at one time a ratio of 1 to 100 will hit the thanks button. Now it's more like 1 in 500. Anyway, a long speech I didn't intend on giving. Please hit the thanks button and provide some feedback either + or -. :highfive:

AsusDownloadPics_zpsc807a6cb.jpg
    Just posted version 2.1

Finally got dock 1% charge icons to work without f/c's of the Transformer.apk.
    Updated semi-trans Gmail 4.3. Enjoy :D :highfive: :good: