[Theme] Clarity: QuikSense v1.5.1

Search This thread

Alexia Whitehurst

Nov 22, 2010
Allow me to give you Clarity, again!

UPDATE: I am going to stop messing around with Sense now (Clarity was just to get use to Sense) and move into a complete system theme. That being said, if someone wants to take Clarity and continue it, just let me know... If not, no big deal at all...

As most of you know, Clarity had been pulled last week! Since then, the reason why Clarity was pulled has been addressed and everything in back on the good side of the track. That being said, i am going to release Clarity v3 for QuickSense v1.5.1 in hopes that everything goes smoothly...

Clarity v3

- Accurate battery
- Transparent status bar
- Semi-transparent dock
- Rosie transparent application drawer and headers
- Notifications transparency (I went ahead and revamped this a little)
- Quick setting tab transparency
- Pop-up menu transparency

Other stuff i am not thinking of at the moment... But all good stuff, of course...

How to!

- Download Clarity v3
- Save to your phones storage or external storage (Recovery specific)
- Boot into recovery
- Nandroid
- Flash
- Enjoy

Whats to come

Lots i am sure... This is my first sense phone, so i am taking it slow, messing with things... AOSP i can theme in my sleep... Sense takes some getting use to...

As always your requests will be looked into... As will any issues you have...

Thanks go to...

xboarder56 for QuickSense...​

Attachments

• shot_000001.jpg
    shot_000001.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 742
  • shot_000002.jpg
    shot_000002.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 488
  • shot_000003.jpg
    shot_000003.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 409
  • shot_000004.jpg
    shot_000004.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:

Perry977

Jun 19, 2010
Oklahoma City
Downloading!! you know i need my battery percentage!! i was gonna ask about this theme, and now here it is!! 'preciate ya!! and i didnt forget to 'thank' you!!

arrigo13

Mar 27, 2010
I was wondering why you took it down. I figured it had to do with the last few posts in that thread. I was lucky enough to download it before you pulled and I love it!! It's clean and exactly what I needed for my setup. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 4295343

Im having issues with sence not wanting to launch after flashing this over quicksence 1.5.1. just getting a black screen with the clarity notification bar.
Dont understand what im doing wrong i always wipe data, cache, and dalvic. tried a few times but not wanting to play nice. Anyone else experiencing this?

Alexia Whitehurst

Nov 22, 2010
Im having issues with sence not wanting to launch after flashing this over quicksence 1.5.1. just getting a black screen with the clarity notification bar.
Dont understand what im doing wrong i always wipe data, cache, and dalvic. tried a few times but not wanting to play nice. Anyone else experiencing this?

You dont need to wipe anything before flashing a theme... =)

As far as your issue... Could be a bad download... Could also be the wipe thats causing issues... Id restore your nandroid, and flash without a wipe... See what happens...

Turboboxer

Oct 7, 2011
ATLANTA
It would seem this broke my screen capture. I restored to my pre clarity and it worked. Reinstalled clarity and broken again.

Alexia Whitehurst

Nov 22, 2010
Yup... Go launcher will just override parts or all of the theme depending on what theme you apply to go launcher itself.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Allow me to give you Clarity, again!

UPDATE: I am going to stop messing around with Sense now (Clarity was just to get use to Sense) and move into a complete system theme. That being said, if someone wants to take Clarity and continue it, just let me know... If not, no big deal at all...

As most of you know, Clarity had been pulled last week! Since then, the reason why Clarity was pulled has been addressed and everything in back on the good side of the track. That being said, i am going to release Clarity v3 for QuickSense v1.5.1 in hopes that everything goes smoothly...

Clarity v3

- Accurate battery
    - Transparent status bar
    - Semi-transparent dock
    - Rosie transparent application drawer and headers
    - Notifications transparency (I went ahead and revamped this a little)
    - Quick setting tab transparency
    - Pop-up menu transparency

Other stuff i am not thinking of at the moment... But all good stuff, of course...

How to!

- Download Clarity v3
    - Save to your phones storage or external storage (Recovery specific)
    - Boot into recovery
    - Nandroid
    - Flash
    - Enjoy

Whats to come

Lots i am sure... This is my first sense phone, so i am taking it slow, messing with things... AOSP i can theme in my sleep... Sense takes some getting use to...

As always your requests will be looked into... As will any issues you have...

Thanks go to...

xboarder56 for QuickSense...​
    Yes, everything stock other then the accurate battery please :)

You can do that on UOT =)

http://uot.dakra.lt/