Photojojo lenses fit S4 (and Neo Hybrid case) perfectly

Search This thread

gorillafist

Aug 15, 2013
For those interested the Photojojo magnetic lenses fit with the S4 and the Neo Hybrid case pretty much perfectly spot on. They use a little adhesive metal ring that goes around the camera to attach the lenses which can be a bad fit with some phones and cases.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

Last edited:

HiredGUN.45

Jul 12, 2011
I thought about getting these photojojo wide/macro combo lenses but wondered about the quality. I bought the Camalapse 3 for my GoPro from Photojojo and it's not very well made. Can you upload some pics with the lens on? Thanks

scott_0

Jun 21, 2012
I'm intrigued, will have to research this a bit more now

sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

gorillafist

Aug 15, 2013
I thought about getting these photojojo wide/macro combo lenses but wondered about the quality. I bought the Camalapse 3 for my GoPro from Photojojo and it's not very well made. Can you upload some pics with the lens on? Thanks

Sure I'll take some today or tomorrow. Used these on my gnex and haven't got around to playing with them on my S4.

jax5ter

Sep 6, 2011
Kansas city
interesting i never heard of these, i was looking at a lens kit on ebay that someone else had posted on here, i might have to research now. thanks!

MavereXx

Aug 25, 2013
The Galaxy s4 doesn't require a separate macro function to produce macro shots, so I'm curious how the macro lens photos will turn out.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those interested the Photojojo magnetic lenses fit with the S4 and the Neo Hybrid case pretty much perfectly spot on. They use a little adhesive metal ring that goes around the camera to attach the lenses which can be a bad fit with some phones and cases.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg