Scrren cracked do I need to return to stock to get it fixed?

Search This thread

snwman

Dec 31, 2011
Well let the phone drop and edge of screen is cracked just around the front face camera. Everything works perfect still. But ive been told by the shop I bought it off that they will wipe it due to personal data protection. Now of course im not on stock firmware and recovery. Just wandering if any one can shed any light on this.

I would fix it myself but for the price of screens vs the price of sending it away to get fixed its not worth it maybe 10 or 20 euro

zygore

Oct 4, 2013
Cuiabá
Well let the phone drop and edge of screen is cracked just around the front face camera. Everything works perfect still. But ive been told by the shop I bought it off that they will wipe it due to personal data protection. Now of course im not on stock firmware and recovery. Just wandering if any one can shed any light on this.

I would fix it myself but for the price of screens vs the price of sending it away to get fixed its not worth it maybe 10 or 20 euro

Buy a new screen glass in "aliexpress" and be happy.

commandonz

Aug 16, 2013
I'd send it as is. You're not asking for anything to do with software, so the ROM on it is irrelevant. You're not asking for warranty repair so that's not important either.

Last edited: