10" Tablet with sim card

Search This thread

Milamber

Aug 2, 2010
Zeta Reticuli
Hey guys

Not sure where to post this, so feel free to report and move.

I am after a 10" tablet with Android O/S that has SIM card option, the purpose of the Tablet is for Google Maps only. I had a ASUS Transformer and the GPS was so bad I took it back (read reports of aluminium back causing problem).

The reason I am after a SIM card option, is to improve the GPS location; I currently have a Samsung S4 phone too.

Any help is appreciated.

AFarenci

May 8, 2011
Looking for Tablet Recommendation

As I was looking at the ASUS Transformer, I'll post my query her rather than start a new thread.

My ViewSonic gTablet finally died and I'm looking for a new 10" Tablet. The gTablet certainly had it's issues, but I liked it well enough once I found the right ROM. I'd like to know what the community would recommend for me.

Let me start by saying I'm a bargain shopper, but I'd rather spend $500 on something good than $250 on junk. I really would like to keep this in the $250 range and at the moment I can't go over $350. (The 32GB Transformer can currently be found for the low $200s)
  • WiFi only. No data plan.
  • I need a front and rear camera, and they should work with Skype. (I can live with just the front working w/skype)
  • HDMI out is very important, but not a deal breaker.
  • Powerful video processor
  • GPS would be nice, not essential
  • Strong ROM support from XDA

Milamber explictly asks for a SIM card. Are there 10" tablets that wouldn't take one?

Thanks for any and all input,
Andy

Found the **DEVICE SUGGESTION THREAD** http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50017528. Reposted question there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milamber

mrsimpson321

Feb 4, 2014
London
Have a look at the Samsung galaxy note 3g or lte as I have the late version and it is amazing.

Sent from my One using xda app-developers app

Vit5000

Jun 28, 2009
Check out the Lenovo S6000-H. We got one some month ago and it works quite fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looking for Tablet Recommendation

As I was looking at the ASUS Transformer, I'll post my query her rather than start a new thread.

My ViewSonic gTablet finally died and I'm looking for a new 10" Tablet. The gTablet certainly had it's issues, but I liked it well enough once I found the right ROM. I'd like to know what the community would recommend for me.

Let me start by saying I'm a bargain shopper, but I'd rather spend $500 on something good than $250 on junk. I really would like to keep this in the $250 range and at the moment I can't go over $350. (The 32GB Transformer can currently be found for the low $200s)
    • WiFi only. No data plan.
    • I need a front and rear camera, and they should work with Skype. (I can live with just the front working w/skype)
    • HDMI out is very important, but not a deal breaker.
    • Powerful video processor
    • GPS would be nice, not essential
    • Strong ROM support from XDA

Milamber explictly asks for a SIM card. Are there 10" tablets that wouldn't take one?

Thanks for any and all input,
    Andy

Found the **DEVICE SUGGESTION THREAD** http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50017528. Reposted question there.
    how about note 10

Galaxy Note 10.1 3G & WiFi would be a perfect fit