Can't get past the Samsung boot screen!!

Search This thread

lceich

Sep 29, 2011
HELP!! I have the SM-P600 and I can't get past the Samsung boot screen. Yesterday my tablet continuously restarted itself every 1-2 minutes after full boot like clockwork. I tried to wipe then flash my back up file and it still wouldn't boot past the Samsung screen. Since then I have tried installing my factory backup I created with TWRP, tried to wipe and install cleanrom and stockrom, flashed stock recovery with odin and did a factory reset, re-ran cf-autoroot and installed twrp once again and still nothing. I don't understand what could be the hang up. :mad: Thank you all in advance for taking the time to help!!

lsherif

Apr 11, 2008
Cairo
HELP!! I have the SM-P600 and I can't get past the Samsung boot screen. Yesterday my tablet continuously restarted itself every 1-2 minutes after full boot like clockwork. I tried to wipe then flash my back up file and it still wouldn't boot past the Samsung screen. Since then I have tried installing my factory backup I created with TWRP, tried to wipe and install cleanrom and stockrom, flashed stock recovery with odin and did a factory reset, re-ran cf-autoroot and installed twrp once again and still nothing. I don't understand what could be the hang up. :mad: Thank you all in advance for taking the time to help!!

Flash a stock rom , if problem still persists , go into stock recovery & wipe data ( you will loose all your internal data ) but that could be your only avilable option to get your Note booting.

lceich

Sep 29, 2011
Flash a stock rom , if problem still persists , go into stock recovery & wipe data ( you will loose all your internal data ) but that could be your only avilable option to get your Note booting.

I have tried flashing my stock backup but it still wont boot. I have got to the point where I tried wiping everything, dalvik, cache, system, internal storage, then flashing again and still nothing. I can't find the stock firmware to flash with odin or I would have done that too.:(

lsherif

Apr 11, 2008
Cairo
Last edited:

lceich

Sep 29, 2011
Here are the XAR firmwares, but still you can flash any P600.

Thanks for all the help! The file is downloading now. I am downloading the one from Australia I hope this works, I will keep you posted. If anyone has any other suggestions while this file downloads for the next hour I am open to try anything.

lceich

Sep 29, 2011
Will I be unrooted after installing this firmware? Meaning will I be back to stock/factory settings to be able to get OTA updates?

aelaan

May 26, 2011
Guelph, Ontario

While it is true these stock firmwares can be flashed on the SM-P600 it must be noted that these firm wares are localized for a reason. It is my savior this week as I am no longer able to flash the XAC on my tablet. I might have to send it to Samsung to fix it as for some reason it will not recover any more despite backups in TWRP and Titanium. Use it as a last resort and it does work, I can attest to this.

Al

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts