need help, will verizon/att g2 work on networks outside of usa

Search This thread

rasdabess

Feb 5, 2012
Assuming I unlock the att g2 will I be able to get data on it and call, same with the verizon g2. Id be using a local carrier whos gsm is 900. i need an answer asap

jonezy8873

Dec 9, 2011
Tamworth
Google Pixel 5
Should do.
Where are you going? As you might need to make sure the local area sim is the right frequency's. But I'm sure it will.

Im from uk and i have always thought they had non removable sim cards in verizon.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

rasdabess

Feb 5, 2012
Should do.
Where are you going? As you might need to make sure the local area sim is the right frequency's. But I'm sure it will.

Im from uk and i have always thought they had non removable sim cards in verizon.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

The gsm frequency there is 900, its lebanon btw. also latest verizon phones have sim cards. Im afraid if i get the att g2 then calling will work but internet ( 3g or h+ ) wont work because i checked on atts site if their lg g2 will work in lebanon and it only said that voice will work and data will not but this is on their network, not a local network so I have no idea. I know the att g2 works on a gsm 900 frequency but does voice and internet come from this frequency or does the phone use another type of frequency to get internet. Or am i good to go even if only the gsm is compatible.