[AT&T USERS] 4.2.2 Stops LTE from working!

Search This thread

lobrau

Jan 20, 2012
Ottawa
I can confirm that it no longer works and that the above posted is true. Does anyone have the 4.2.1 radio? :)

lobrau

Jan 20, 2012
Ottawa
got it thanks

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Has anyone tried using the 4.2.1 radio on 4.2.2? does it solve the problem?

prabjeetmaan

Aug 1, 2012
got it thanks

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Has anyone tried using the 4.2.1 radio on 4.2.2? does it solve the problem?

Yes I can confirm it works but speed is fine but I'm only getting 1 bar

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

odeccacccp

Dec 20, 2011
Bradford West Gwillimbury
I got this official answer from Google Regarding LTE incompatibility on new radio.

"Nexus 4 hardware and software were not designed to be compatible with LTE, and future LTE capability on today's Nexus 4 will not be possible because of hardware and software incompatibilities. We've heard reports that some users have reconfigured their Nexus 4 to enable LTE under rare circumstances, but it is uncertified and unsupported."

joshyy_rey

Sep 16, 2010
ATL/Auburn
I live in an ATT area, but Not in one that has a frequency that works on the N4, so it's good to see you guys brought back to earth lol. JK that sucks wish I could use LTE:(

odeccacccp

Dec 20, 2011
Bradford West Gwillimbury
I live in an ATT area, but Not in one that has a frequency that works on the N4, so it's good to see you guys brought back to earth lol. JK that sucks wish I could use LTE:(

It suck big time. Especially since you buy something knowing LTE can be turned on and then the company that made a device that's so open to everyone, now makes an update specifically fuking up the LTE.
This is exactly what Apple would do, nice going Google

3DDario

Jun 2, 2011
Padova
www.3DDario.net
R: [AT&T USERS] 4.2.2 Stops LTE from working!

I want try LTE but on my city (on Italy) the signal is down (at this moment). There is a patch / MOD?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 (stock 4.2.1) con Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts