Donation for i9506 ROM Development

What ROM would you like?

• Total voters
Search This thread

corepda

Aug 4, 2007
California
Hello i9506 folks

I am sure you would understand the agony we all are going through. The pain gets even more when we see some awesome ROM development happening for other similar and inferior hardware devices. I understand no.'s are less for this device but that doesnt stop us from having atleast one properly working custom ROM. How about coming together and showing our support to anyone who is willing to get us a great ROM for this device. I saw a thread but then hoped dashed. Not anymore, lets come together and give our hand to talented ROM developers out there.

I am putting 50 to begin with. Come forward with your love & support.

Reactions: kirenosslrak

diegodu27

Jan 27, 2014
Coimbra
Hello i9506 folks

I am sure you would understand the agony we all are going through. The pain gets even more when we see some awesome ROM development happening for other similar and inferior hardware devices. I understand no.'s are less for this device but that doesnt stop us from having atleast one properly working custom ROM. How about coming together and showing our support to anyone who is willing to get us a great ROM for this device. I saw a thread but then hoped dashed. Not anymore, lets come together and give our hand to talented ROM developers out there.

Well, i dont know nothing about compiling, nothing at all, but i'll try to do a cm rom from scratch, im just a little afraid of bricking my device, because i have no knowledge ...
but if someone wants to help me with this (mostly compiling lol) here i am !

a2441918

Inactive Recognized Developer / Senior Member
Jan 1, 2011
New York
Can someone upload the stock rom for me so that I can work on CM11? Gimme the april build Singapore version.

Reactions: corepda

corepda

Aug 4, 2007
California
i have received PM from the developer above about his possible release. I hope to see some development happening soon. Guyz show your support.

Shohat

Mar 16, 2014
modiin
I can release Shohat rom for the Galaxy S4 i9506 in less than 3 days ( You can see my rom for the Galaxy S5... ).

I just need one thing - I need someone to make a nandroid backup of a fresh installed rom.

I will send you the rom that you need to install and backup.

Regards :good:

SheeepHead

Mar 23, 2014
Cm11 for the gt9506

would be awesome

tired of touchwizz and samsung things, make this rom work please!

I can help you Shohat, just send me instruction by pm

Last edited:

mezo91

Dec 6, 2012
Cairo
Lol, when will 4.3 stop for i9506? Samsung just released another 4.3 for New Zealand.
They should roll out 4.4.2 maybe .3 by now.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

corepda

Aug 4, 2007
California
Hi Shohat

I am eager to help mate. Tell me how can do that nandroid backup. I am more than happy to help

Sent from my GT-I9506 using XDA Free mobile app

Shohat

Mar 16, 2014
modiin
Hi Shohat

I am eager to help mate. Tell me how can do that nandroid backup. I am more than happy to help

Sent from my GT-I9506 using XDA Free mobile app

First Install latest CWM Recovery via Odin: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2613466

After that you should install this rom Via Odin: https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6he3hscczvdLXcySXVPX0dfcWc&export=download

Right after you flashed it, go to your CWM Recovery > highlight 'backup/restore' using volume keys and select with POWER button > select " backup ".

The back up will start, and will take around 5-10 minutes to complete (depending on how much stuff you have in /data)

Once it is done, it will go back to the main cwm menu. Select 'reboot phone now' with power button.

After the device rebooted, Connect it with usb cable to your computer and you will find the backup file in clockworkmod/backups.

Copy the backup to your desktop, upload it to MEGA and send me the link.

Good Luck ! :good:

Reactions: bungadudu

dachewster99

Aug 20, 2008
Appleton
man, i can NOT wait for you to help us out. You are the best and once I get a working rom I will definitely donate to your work. Unless I get an invite for the Oneplus One, then I am selling this stupid romless phone and getting that

Shohat

Mar 16, 2014
modiin
man, i can NOT wait for you to help us out. You are the best and once I get a working rom I will definitely donate to your work. Unless I get an invite for the Oneplus One, then I am selling this stupid romless phone and getting that

Haha you won't get an invite. I hate this invite system !

You should get an invite quickly by the end of june without any problems.

I will do my best my friend :good:

Reactions: gagaraz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah, I'll slam down $20 initially but willing to contribute more over time.
    you guys dont need a developer to have a rom, you have a cm tree
    sync sources and compile its really simple
    instructions to add your device to pac are mentioned in our vendor repo https://github.com/PAC-man/android_vendor_pac
    i am really busy with studies but i am sure anyone who knows what they are doing can do it in under an hour
    these donation opportunities are usually overtaken by zippers its better you learn things yourself
    I can release Shohat rom for the Galaxy S4 i9506 in less than 3 days ( You can see my rom for the Galaxy S5... ).

I just need one thing - I need someone to make a nandroid backup of a fresh installed rom.

I will send you the rom that you need to install and backup.

Regards :good:
    Hello i9506 folks

Hello folks try my ROM and donate if u like it http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2783783
    i will keep it updated every two weeks :D as i do that i want the rom to be as stable as it can befour i release i do testing if it doesnt pass i dont release it

Sinerecely FOUNDER OF SPIKE LAB