Call Bug

Search This thread

ChrisWard1994

May 14, 2013
Has anyone encountered a call bug where I can't hear the other end and they can't hear me? I've noticed it lately and I don't know if it's related to the recently released kitkat update. I've cleaned installed the update numerous times to no avail. A temporary work around is turning off the phone and rebooting and calling back but it doesn't always work. This is what makes me feel it's a software bug as apposed to a hardware failure.

cornel972

Jun 27, 2014
my wife's phone too

Has anyone encountered a call bug where I can't hear the other end and they can't hear me? I've noticed it lately and I don't know if it's related to the recently released kitkat update. I've cleaned installed the update numerous times to no avail. A temporary work around is turning off the phone and rebooting and calling back but it doesn't always work. This is what makes me feel it's a software bug as apposed to a hardware failure.

My wife's phone has the same problem. Strange, mine is well. We both have the same Xperia Z, same KK 4.4.2.

Any help please

androidtweaker1

May 15, 2014

My wife's phone has the same problem. Strange, mine is well. We both have the same Xperia Z, same KK 4.4.2.

Any help please

Take a data backup and do a factory reset.
If that does not resolve issue flash stock firmware using flashtool

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
FLASH SOUND MOD!!! Look for extra loud mod in themes and apps section! Its fixed it for me!

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with tapatalk