[Q] [HELP] Hard Brick in my L5, HELP PLEASE! :(

Search This thread

RafaPérez10

Jun 24, 2013
Greetings to all,
I have a problem with my LG L5, 3 days ago I flashed this ROM 4.4 KitKat and Kernel--> [http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2697583] , all was perfect in this ROM( no bugs and very smooth) When I activated the Memory Swap(the rom is compatible) I reboot the phone to recognize perfectly this partition of my Sd Card. The phone turned off but no longer lit it :crying:, I try to turn on but not woooork :(( , I tryied enter in recovery mode and ''download mode'' but does not work :((

I searched the entire internet and not find any solutions for it! :((

LG LG E612F
KIT KAT 4.4
KERNEL 1.1 GHz
CWRecovery 6.0.4.5

If you help me I will love you so muuuuuch!:(

george brown

Sep 15, 2011
Greetings to all,
I have a problem with my LG L5, 3 days ago I flashed this ROM 4.4 KitKat and Kernel--> [http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2697583] , all was perfect in this ROM( no bugs and very smooth) When I activated the Memory Swap(the rom is compatible) I reboot the phone to recognize perfectly this partition of my Sd Card. The phone turned off but no longer lit it :crying:, I try to turn on but not woooork :(( , I tryied enter in recovery mode and ''download mode'' but does not work :((

I searched the entire internet and not find any solutions for it! :((

LG LG E612F
KIT KAT 4.4
KERNEL 1.1 GHz
CWRecovery 6.0.4.5

If you help me I will love you so muuuuuch!:(

Charge your phone battery first then you can enter hard reset or CWM.

esd316

Apr 5, 2014
I'm have the same problem...
Doesn't work any button (i can't turn on or turn download mode)

please help!!!

kien_vip

Aug 22, 2013
Gốc Chuối
i think your phone got hard brick by damaging partition table. there is no procedure for l3,l5; but have some thing to do with l7 e730 e739; please go to this thread:

forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/71825-hard-brick-to-hell-and-back-guide-to-recovery/page__st__40

bad news but let carefully with swap

esd316

Apr 5, 2014
i think your phone got hard brick by damaging partition table. there is no procedure for l3,l5; but have some thing to do with l7 e730 e739; please go to this thread:

forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/71825-hard-brick-to-hell-and-back-guide-to-recovery/page__st__40

thanks but i can't do anything...
i'm trying with qpst but i can't turn on and doesnt appear in the program

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Try emergency update from LG update tool. You find the tool on LG site.