[SOLVED] S-OFF HBOOT 2.18.001 missing files

Search This thread

ArmyMan007

Jan 20, 2013
Hey everyone,

As with every link on google related to the thread title above, I found myself with Captain_Throwback excellent guide. However, the files are missing so I can't really work my way into S-OFF my HTC EVO 4G.

Does anyone have the files so I'll be able to proceed?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

ArmyMan007

Jan 20, 2013
oops.

I have these files uploaded on Dev-Host. Guess I need to update the links, since the servers over there deleted my files :eek:.

Working on it now. You know, it would've been more helpful if you posted about this over there ;). I would definitely have seen it if you did.

Considering the fact that I don't feel like registering to too many forums, I didn't feel the need to post it there. And I already saw you roaming around here, so I thought this forum was my best option :)

And again, many thanks for the great tutorial. I really hope it will work out :D

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
Considering the fact that I don't feel like registering to too many forums, I didn't feel the need to post it there. And I already saw you roaming around here, so I thought this forum was my best option :)

And again, many thanks for the great tutorial. I really hope it will work out :D

Tbh, I don't roam around the Supersonic forums too much. It's really just a coincidence I even saw your post. If you want me to see your post, posting in the thread in which I posted it (in whatever forum that is) is always the "best option."

Just FYI in case I have any other broken links ;).

ArmyMan007

Jan 20, 2013
Well, I went through the entire guide and it worked perfectly! I got S-OFF on my device AND I was able to update the phone and flash custom ROMs and whatnot. I'll play with the phone later on today.

Thanks a bunch for all your help :D