Stickers lol, Skinit.com

Search This thread

Tachi91

Oct 15, 2008
Subartic - Americana
Anybody get one of those stickers on their phone? I came across skinit and thought "hey why not..." Looks pretty cool

Some show what it will actually look like on the Titan while others just show the basic image of what would go on it. I'm guessing those stickers would stick fine on a screen protector, then the back gets me iffy since stickers don't tend to stay folded... Then again I'm going to have a case on it anyways :D

2.png

1.png

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
Anybody get one of those stickers on their phone? I came across skinit and thought "hey why not..." Looks pretty cool

Some show what it will actually look like on the Titan while others just show the basic image of what would go on it. I'm guessing those stickers would stick fine on a screen protector, then the back gets me iffy since stickers don't tend to stay folded... Then again I'm going to have a case on it anyways :D

2.png

1.png

I am looking for stickers but not this pricey and also all I want is a huge sticker that shouts out "Windows Phone" - think we need brand awareness and I want to do my bit ;)