Delete..........

Search This thread

Tenhi

Jun 3, 2010
Only "improvement" I can see, is increased FPS number in Quadrant benchmark 3D tests, but score and performance looks same for me... Those 3D tests run and look same as they did before...

M

MYPaT

Only "improvement" I can see, is increased FPS number in Quadrant benchmark 3D tests, but score and performance looks same for me... Those 3D tests run and look same as they did before...

Not for me. Without this i got 2800 at first test with this directly 3100-3200.

MDGeist

Apr 16, 2007
nice one, stumbled over that thread some minutes ago and was going to post it too... beat me to it eh? ;)

anyways, same here, no errors, works great, just try riptide gp :>

I

iammagic

OMG !

now i got 65 fps in the planet test !

score 2700 > 3200

Last edited:
B

bedalus

Running morfic's extra UV kernel, quadrant up a little, but the difference with the planets is huge. Looks lovely!

Sent from my Nexus, fool

bgdxv

Mar 6, 2011
Bucharest
Ok great but does anyone know what that file actually does? Ok, if you remove it you get better fps in a benchmark :rolleyes: but maybe it screws up something else

B

bedalus

Ok great but does anyone know what that file actually does? Ok, if you remove it you get better fps in a benchmark :rolleyes: but maybe it screws up something else

I'm going to delete some other files and see what else speeds up!

Sent from my Nexus, fool

bringonblink

Feb 2, 2011
London
I'm going to delete some other files and see what else speeds up!

Sent from my Nexus, fool

x-all-the-things-meme-generator-remove-all-the-things-9c3f50.jpg

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com

it does make a difference in quadrant score. here is a quadrant at 1440/1440 ondemand, using the trinity kernel, with the file removed. first, its 200 points higher than normal. 2nd, check out the insane 3D score..

33tt46q.jpg

B

bedalus

I wasn't sure if deleting system32 helped that much so I just started pulling chips off the motherboard. Now it doesn't seem to be working at all?

Sent from my Nexus, fool

demo23019

Dec 9, 2007
Almost a year later and finally fixed Too bad lazy developer never just fixed quadrant in first place for NS
Got to luv XDA, much appreciated.

Does this only fix quadrant or does it actually help games also?

EDIT

tested
quadrant 3D bench finally works correctly. "Benchmark" is still **** though

Games performance ...its hard to tell since most games run smooth on NS
my gameloft FPS games seem slightly smoother but
would be able to tell if we could display fps while playing a game...lol fraps for android :D

Even though this does help in some cases its got to have some negative effects Elsewhere i mean you're removing what looks to be a system driver

someone with galaxy s phone with 2.3 should back up this file and upload here since galaxy s doesn't seem to have this problem with quadrant maybe just replacing file with Samsung driver will work also...idk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts