[APP]/[WIDGET] [2.1+] Bob's World Clock

Search This thread

Agnimax

Oct 7, 2013
Kochi
play.google.com
App name : Bob's World Clock Widget

Its a world clock App with the best design (both in usability and looks ) available in market with beautiful widgets and a great App. The widgets are customizable. Its a 100% free App with no adds.

Try it out and let us know your valuable feedback :)

About : Its a world clock. It gives you the local time at any part of world. Other than time the App also give you details about date, day, time zone, country and more importantly the time difference with your current location. It has beautiful widgets which can also act as a local clock and the same time displays time of your favorite cities.

Who should use this : Recommended for all android users. It is a must have App for pilots and travelers. It is a great help for all those people whose relatives or clients are scattered around the world.

Immediate To Dos or what you can expect in near future : Alarm feature for different time zones. Plan conference calls with people in different time zones.

Reactions: Paparasee

Agnimax

Oct 7, 2013
Kochi
play.google.com
Images

1376544_592463020811808_955970165_n.png

Paparasee

Apr 19, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Here is the link for those that cannot bother to search :)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bobcares.bobsworldclockWidget

Agnimax, thanks a lot ... was just the kind of widget I was looking for.

Just a couple of things:
a) After I add the cities, there is no way to re-order them. Can you fix that?
b) The widget shown on your screenshot does not work for me ... the "local+world". I place it on an empty home page and yet I get a message "No more room on this Home Screen". This is on an S4 with the Apex launcher.

Agnimax

Oct 7, 2013
Kochi
play.google.com
Thank you :)

Just a couple of things:
b) The widget shown on your screenshot does not work for me ... the "local+world". I place it on an empty home page and yet I get a message "No more room on this Home Screen". This is on an S4 with the Apex launcher.

Thank you so much Paparasee, for trying it and for your comments and suggestions. I will fix (b) first and want to let you know that (a) is in our to-do list already. We are working on it. I will keep you posted :)

Thanks again.

Agnimax

Oct 7, 2013
Kochi
play.google.com

Just a couple of things:

We just fixed it. Please can you try it now.

Thanks
Agni

Reactions: Paparasee

Paparasee

Apr 19, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Great, that's fixed now :) Hope the re-ordering option comes next.

And then, I'd appreciate it if you can allow for the 4 x 2 widgets to be placed a little more higher. Right now, a small gap is placed between the widget and the notification bar. This gap is less in the 4 x 1 widget.

Some options I'd like (these are just wishes and not really necessary given that your objective has been met) are:
change font size for the different variables.
ability to place multiple hotspots ... press the hour to launch app1, minute to launch app2, etc.
another wish is to incorporate weather.

Thanks a lot :)

gladson1976

Feb 15, 2008
Chennai
Nice widget with a clean layout. Just what I needed.

Some suggestions:

1. Option to change the background color.
2. Reordering clocks.
3. Option for font size (better if it is for individual clocks)

and keep up the good work.

Agnimax

Oct 7, 2013
Kochi
play.google.com
Great, that's fixed now :) Hope the re-ordering option comes next.

And then, I'd appreciate it if you can allow for the 4 x 2 widgets to be placed a little more higher. Right now, a small gap is placed between the widget and the notification bar. This gap is less in the 4 x 1 widget.

Some options I'd like (these are just wishes and not really necessary given that your objective has been met) are:
change font size for the different variables.
ability to place multiple hotspots ... press the hour to launch app1, minute to launch app2, etc.
another wish is to incorporate weather.

Thanks a lot :)

Hi Buddy,

Thanks a lot.

About the gap we will check and let you know.
Change in font size : This is off-course there in our to-do list. What we are planning is Integrate Alarm and Weather to local+world clock widget. Same time We are working on increasing the font size so the number of cities will be reduced to 2 (for 4x2 widget ). We are also planing for adding more than two cities by dynamically increasing the widget support coz the latest android support support stretching the widget sizes. Our first priority to integrate Alarm feature in App. Then in widget and after that font sizes etc. I will keep you posted with the progress.

Multiple hot-spots : I really didn't make out what exactly is the requirement here. Do you want a different app to be opened on taping various hot-spots in widget ? Please let me know.

Thanks
Agni

Agnimax

Oct 7, 2013
Kochi
play.google.com
Thank you :)

Nice widget with a clean layout. Just what I needed.

Some suggestions:

1. Option to change the background color.
2. Reordering clocks.
3. Option for font size (better if it is for individual clocks)

and keep up the good work.

Hi Gladson,

Thank you so much for your review and tanks for the suggestions as well. All the points 1,2 and 3 are noted and added to our to-do list. I will keep you posted with the updates.

Thanks Again :)
Agni

Paparasee

Apr 19, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Multiple hot-spots : I really didn't make out what exactly is the requirement here. Do you want a different app to be opened on taping various hot-spots in widget ? Please let me know.
Agni
Yes ... wanted to launch different apps by touching various hot-spots, but on second thoughts, never mind. Maybe just leave it as it is.

Reactions: Agnimax

Agnimax

Oct 7, 2013
Kochi
play.google.com
New feature released ! Implemented manual sort.

Now you can rearrange your favorite cities in the city list . Just do a long press on any city on the Bob's world clock App, a menu will appear using which you may move the city position up or down

Download the latest App via google play : http://goo.gl/opNcJv

sort-feature.jpg

Agnimax

Oct 7, 2013
Kochi
play.google.com
The version 2.1.1 of world clock is released in market. The new features added are:-

* Option to change the background color of the widgets
* Option to change the font color on the widgets
* Option to select the day/night start time
* Option to display either date or lag-time for a city on widgets

Download it from Google play : http://goo.gl/opNcJv

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    App name : Bob's World Clock Widget

Its a world clock App with the best design (both in usability and looks ) available in market with beautiful widgets and a great App. The widgets are customizable. Its a 100% free App with no adds.

Try it out and let us know your valuable feedback :)

About : Its a world clock. It gives you the local time at any part of world. Other than time the App also give you details about date, day, time zone, country and more importantly the time difference with your current location. It has beautiful widgets which can also act as a local clock and the same time displays time of your favorite cities.

Who should use this : Recommended for all android users. It is a must have App for pilots and travelers. It is a great help for all those people whose relatives or clients are scattered around the world.

Immediate To Dos or what you can expect in near future : Alarm feature for different time zones. Plan conference calls with people in different time zones.

Just a couple of things:

We just fixed it. Please can you try it now.

Thanks
    Agni
    Agni
    Yes ... wanted to launch different apps by touching various hot-spots, but on second thoughts, never mind. Maybe just leave it as it is.

This looks very sharp. Will be useful to me since I often work with folks in Bangalore, and I can never get that conversion quite right.

Congrats!