Error 920 on new unlocked moto x with att

Search This thread

gjh1978

Oct 5, 2007
Anyone else have this issue with Google play, it downloads about 30 apps, then errors out, have tried all things I can think of. Including a reset.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Schaweet

Aug 2, 2010
I've had this issue on past phones. I assume you are restore all your apps from the play store.

I read on some forum to sign out of your Google account for a day and don't sign back in on anything. That includes your new phone or the Web.

I'm not sure if a full day is necessary, but that is what I read and what I did. Once I signed back in it loaded up no problem. It has something to do with your account clearing cache or something.

Good luck.

Sent from my XT1060

jtschanz

Mar 4, 2013
Portland
Any update on this? I'm getting the same thing - can't download any app from Google Play. Every one gives a 920 error.

Very disappointing ... curious how you solved this? I've tried clearing cache and factory reset, as well as removing and re-adding google account ...

john_h

Feb 1, 2014
Google Play Error 920 - New Moto X Unlocked

Same error 920 for me. Brand new Moto X, Unlocked, on T-Mobile.

Cleared cache, signed out of Google account, etc. to no avail. Any other suggestions?

Anyone else have this issue with Google play, it downloads about 30 apps, then errors out, have tried all things I can think of. Including a reset.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk