[Q] Internal Storage Unrecognized

Search This thread

ConnorAAVance

Jul 10, 2012
St. Charles
I'm not sure what happened exactly. I woke up one morning and my internal storage is gone. Apps can't access it. Mounting from recovery mode does not help either. I don't recall changing any settings before this happened. I have no idea what caused it. Anyone know of a fix?

ConnorAAVance

Jul 10, 2012
St. Charles
Have you tried formatting? Did you perform a factory reset from the bootloader at any point?

Sent from my Evita

I have not yet tried formatting. I was thinking about that last night but I just didn't get around to it. I've been holding off on a factory reset just so I could see if there was a way to get the storage recognized without losing anything. I'll try it as soon as I can.

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
I have not yet tried formatting. I was thinking about that last night but I just didn't get around to it. I've been holding off on a factory reset just so I could see if there was a way to get the storage recognized without losing anything. I'll try it as soon as I can.

Wait, I didn't say to perform a factory reset from the bootloader, I asked if you had. Performing a factory reset from the bootloader causes the sd card to become corrupt.

Sent from my Evita

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have you tried formatting? Did you perform a factory reset from the bootloader at any point?

Sent from my Evita
    Format in recovery. Under Wipe, advanced, select internal storage

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app