Nightly CM6 and 7 Builds :)

Search This thread

bearshare

Jun 18, 2006
Everything is great except for broken gps. Love the new rotation effect.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using XDA Premium App

Vnuk1

Dec 6, 2010
Champlin, MN
My GPS works fine? I use the GpsFix apk from the market and it works great.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using xda premium

Last edited:

fiveseven808

Jun 2, 2010
Tried the latest nightly, but wifi didn't work at all :[ I couldnt access it via settings, so I flashed to 7.1

7.1 seems to be working a lot better, but one of the APs in my house has it's security settings incorrectly identified WEP instead of WPA2.

Any idea what's going on here?

ovar

May 29, 2009
GR, MI
I tried getting a GPS lock on my drive home from work yesterday. I could not get one and I have a modified gps.conf files that usually makes my locks happen in under a minute.

fiveseven808

Jun 2, 2010
I had to flash dirty over 7.1 for my wifi to start working. Even then I had to flash the wifi fix :/

At least I got it working and it's beautiful :)

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App

ovar

May 29, 2009
GR, MI
Is anyone having issues with the 'Status Bar' force closing frequently? I have been having this happen a few times a day since switching to this latest nightly.

fiveseven808

Jun 2, 2010
I have on a different device actually... I wonder if the latest build broke something with the status bar in a generic sense?

ovar

May 29, 2009
GR, MI
Does anyone know if the 'WIFI calling' app can run on other builds, roms? Is it just an app or are their library binaries it depends on that are unique to cm7?

ovar

May 29, 2009
GR, MI
This proly isn't the best place for this but I am trying to get my feet wet with Android Dev. I have grown tired of some nagging issues with the Espresso. I really like like CM7 and with a few bug fixes this could be a super solid build for the Espresso. Unfortunately it seems that we are out of devs for our device.

I have started reading up on developing but am looking for a mentor of sorts. If anyone is willing to work with me I would appreciate it.

HD Case

Dec 30, 2010
Chicago
Hi Everybody,
I haven't been around in a while as things have seemed a little dead. But I see there's finally a new nightly, so gotta try it out.
So, you know I haven't flashed a new rom in months and I know google's been busy with their cloud.

I use S2E and my question is: If I do a totally clean wipe 'n flash, is it better to:

a. Reinstall apps from TB
b. Let the google cloud reinstall the apps
c. Will S2E just make the apps available to reinstall
d. Reinstall from a backup folder from ES File Explorer or whatever.

What are the advantages/disadvantages of these methods size/bloat-wise?

Thanks in advance...

HD Case

Dec 30, 2010
Chicago
Also it looks like the link to the new Nightlie is down. Anyone know where I can get it?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using XDA

biglo

Jul 18, 2009
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 6
Was bored and decided to give the new nightly a shot, but it just stays on the S-Off boot screen. I Wiped system, data, cache. Do i have to upgrade my recovery from 2.5.0.7 to 3.0.0.5 something else for it to work?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BTW, I've heard rumors of an FM radio app for our phones, is this in the pipeline?

Apparently the TI chip has it, and the Legend OTA has it. The problem is gonna be the same as we has with the Broadcom chips- it's undocumented. I haven't dug into it much yet because I've not been able to get everything working in 2.6.32 for Slide yet. No WiFi, and Bluetooth doesn't sleep. Bad :( Also, there is AP mode for WiFi tethering in the Legend OTA, and TI has the source on git.omapzoom.org, but we really need the sdio code from HTC.

I agree. They have a huge team of over 100 developers working for them while cyanogen and team have only 3-4 if that even working on the slide and yet they are getting things done. So does tmobile not have anyone working on the slide at all I mean the phone is still new so they should still be supporting it

It's pretty much just me doing Slide stuff. Although Slide is pretty much the same thing as the Legend, but with a keyboard, so Alex has been a big help. The Aria guys too, but they are lucky and have the Broadcom chip instead of this unholy TI mess.

When has cyanogenmod not been better than official releases?

That's a matter of perspective I guess, but I'd like to think so :) Google and HTC give us great stuff to build on top of. I just wish HTC would hold up their end of the GPL with the WiFi drivers.
    found this recently, thought you guys would like: http://cm-nightlies.appspot.com/?device=espresso
    Why the jump from 212 to 231? The inbetweeners were bad builds?
    Yes. You can always check the status here: http://buildbot.teamdouche.net/
    *Please* use the new radio that ChiefzReloaded posted. In the not-too-distant future, it will be required. It will also likely fix a lot of issues some people are having with connectivity. The radio for the 2.1 shipping Slide is ASS and I can pretty much crash it by looking at it the wrong way.
    Here is a link to the nightly CM6 builds being compiled by the guys at #teamdouche.

NIGHTLY BUILDS Here

MDPI GAPPS Here

Credit to #teamdouche for their amazing dedication and hard work!

If you want this link to stay up, do NOT bug #TeamDouche do not ask them any questions, do not report any bugs, let them do their job!!!!!

THESE DO NOT INCLUDE GOOGLE APPS AND ARE STILL BUGGY. DO A NANDROID BACKUP, WIPE AND THEN FLASH