[Q] Lava Xtron Plus - Internal Memory Problem

Search This thread

thelonew0lf

Apr 8, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have a Lava etab Xtron Plus(Android JB7 4.2.2/ 8GB ROM/ 1 GB RAM) tablet. Just one problem is annoying me. It's the internal memory.

The internal memory is only 504 MB. The remaining 6GB memory is showing as NAND memory.

Most of the internal memory is eaten up. I have rooted the tablet. Used as many as apps as possible (app2sd, link2sd) to move apps to sd card(which is the NAND Flash). But system apps won't move and many apps have a little bit of MB in the internal memory. It is annoying that no space is available in internal memory. Even auto updates are not working because of no space available. Believe me, I have disable some system apps such as Google maps, google plus, google search. Still, no space available.

My question is, how to combine/replace this NAND flash with Internal memory? Can I make all apps directly download to NAND flash memory and install there itself instead of it downloading and installing(which requires twice the amount of memory for the apps) in internal memory and moving to flash(which I am unable to do coz of insufficient space)?

I have uploaded a screenshot of storage to give a clear picture.

I am totally stuck here and I really appreciate anyone's efforts in helping me.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-18-01-38-45.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-18-01-38-45.png
    60 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:

Mr Tech

May 3, 2014
How did you root it?

I have been trying for about a month now and i havnt been able to root it, tried super one click, manually root , but it just cant be rooted, could you help me with it please

oliverqueen3

Dec 31, 2014
Root for lava etab xtron+

I have been trying for about a month now and i havnt been able to root it, tried super one click, manually root , but it just cant be rooted, could you help me with it please
Hi,I just rooted my LAVA ETAB XTRON+ tablet
Enable USB Debugging from developer options ,to do this go to “Settings” -> “Developer Options” -> “Debugging” ->” USB debugging”
and tick the mark in front of it
Make Sure you have installed adb Drivers for the tablet you can do this by installing moborobo or Wondershare mobile go then connect your tab and run the above programs they will install driver for you.
Download Kingoapp and install it on your pc
Increase your screen timeout settings to highes possible for the moment because while rooting process it will ask you for permissions on the tablet also and you have to allow them

With USB Debugging enabled connect your tablet to your pc .
Now open kingoapp root tool ,if your adb drivers were installed properly it should detect your device in a few seconds and you are ready to go.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use rely rom .. retlash it to your tab ... i have now 6 GB internal memory for apps . I have faced these problems before but with riely rom i have now no tension about memory

Sent from JB 7+ using tapatalk