[Request] Zip to remove am/pm from status bar

Search This thread

pschatz12

Jul 1, 2012
Central NJ
Just as the title says... Seems like a lot of people would like to remove the am/pm from the clock in the status bar and don't know how... Anyone that could make a flashable zip it would be greatly appreciated for the community!!! Thanks!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

a1rb0rn

Jan 3, 2013
+1 here too. I don't need a billboard on my phone to tell me if it's morning or afternoon.

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
Looks like nobody helped here .. just happened here because of search ... plz upload your SystemUI.apk here and I'll edit

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
Extract SystemUI.apk from /system/app using Root Explorer , zip it and then upload as normal file here or any cloud ... I just need to original file

Btw ... this file will be different across different mods like battery % etc so every user might have different end-result ... best is that each person updates their own SystemUI specific from their phones

stueycaster

Aug 19, 2011
Indianapolis
Switch to the Imnuts VZW Tweaked Rom. It has a feature called TSM Parts. That's just one of the UI tweaks available

Sent from my SCH-I605 with Tweaked Rom using Tapatalk 2

gixxertriplezero

Aug 27, 2010
http://db.tt/WxC3Bxay

System ui apk clean ROM 1.5

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

I was trying to directly upload the file... What program do you use to modify apks?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
You can use apktool to decompile, edit files required and then recompile ..

Can you point me to the download link for this ROM since I need the framework files as well ... The 1.5 post points to download with 5.6 in name ???

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Never mind ... found it

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
Attached is the modded SystemUI..just flash in Recovery .. Also attached the original to revert just in case have any issues.

Let me know how it goes :)

Attachments

• CleanROM_v1.5_Revert.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
  • CleanROM_v1.5_SystemUI_NoAMPM.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
Reactions: gixxertriplezero

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Attached is the modded SystemUI..just flash in Recovery .. Also attached the original to revert just in case have any issues.

Let me know how it goes :)
    /system/media/audio/ui

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium