Reinstall Nillkin Amazing 9H+

Search This thread

LeMagDJ

Dec 30, 2013
Hi guys,

Yesterday I put the protector Nillkin Amazing 9H + but I was left a bit crooked and I wanted to know if any of you have removed and reinstalled this protector.
If any of you have achieved, please explain to me as.

Regards.

marcusxv3

Oct 29, 2012
Hi guys,

Yesterday I put the protector Nillkin Amazing 9H + but I was left a bit crooked and I wanted to know if any of you have removed and reinstalled this protector.
If any of you have achieved, please explain to me as.

Regards.
Well, first time I set it, I had a big hair bubble at the bottom right of the phone. There is another thread about this screen protector, I'm not sure exactly where tho. So I followed what one of the guys said there, u can carefully remove it, wipe the screen clean, wipe the glass screen protector with soapy water, and from there replace the screen protector. If its not perfectly aligned, u will get a hair bubble. I did it a few time before succeeding, but I'm definiltly happy with it now.

There seems to be no limit to how many times u can reapply it.

Hope I helped ;)

LeMagDJ

Dec 30, 2013
Well, first time I set it, I had a big hair bubble at the bottom right of the phone. There is another thread about this screen protector, I'm not sure exactly where tho. So I followed what one of the guys said there, u can carefully remove it, wipe the screen clean, wipe the glass screen protector with soapy water, and from there replace the screen protector. If its not perfectly aligned, u will get a hair bubble. I did it a few time before succeeding, but I'm definiltly happy with it now.

There seems to be no limit to how many times u can reapply it.

Hope I helped ;)
Thanks. When I have time I'll try and comment the result.