BLN Stoped Working

Search This thread

joaoresende

Jul 27, 2012
So everything was normal until i rebooted the phone. After it i was trying to put BLN to work but no response from the buttons it says enabled and all the conf are the same, it worked like a sharme but i dont now what happened. i tryed to format factory, wipes, kies evrything and re-installing the costum kernel (Amestris) and the files for the BLN and nothing i did everything like the first time but it doesn't work.

Please i need help to put this working, another thing whene i factory formated my phone and doing the wipes and when i configure the google acount, everything in the storage of the phone there still was things to delete like photos data from gta etc... it was very strange so i deleted everything manually the android, music, photos, etc... and then did again the format factory...

I dunno whats happening please can some one help... Sorry for bad english

Last edited:

joaoresende

Jul 27, 2012
how did you test bln? with GoSMS App, Tasker or Whatsapp?

well, in the app i click in test led and it gives a notification and says to close the screen and it doesn't blink and the first time i did the configuration it blinked! I tried with facebook, gmail, hangouts. And it didn't work. Im on stock rom with amestris rom could you like help me to put my phone like out of the box i did a format factory but nothing should i do like wipes and format internet sd and other formating options on my recovery? Woul i brick the phone doing this with a non stock recovery? I have the recovery for the I9192. Could you say what i need to do to have a clean phone to be able to like put the kernel like the first time becouse i believe that its some data that was left and its like stopping it from working like i said when i did format factory i though that the phone would format everything, but my DATA like FOTOS and VIDEOS and DATA from games and app it was still there. Coul you help me to do a clean out of the box reset?

Sorry for the long text but i really whant to fix this! =) Sorry for bad english...=(

Last edited:

junkyde

May 26, 2011
Known Bugs:
- To get BLN start working for all kind of notifications, you have to get an "initial-notification" which will trigger BLN to work for all kind of notifications somehow. This could be for example a whatsapp notification (while bln is active in the bln app and the display is turned off) or you can do it with the app "Go SMS Pro". Just start the app, push the menu button and navigate to "Settings -> Notification Settings -> Default notification settings -> Test notification" wait 3 seconds and then turn off your display. The touchkeys should light up now. Now BLN will work for all kind of notifications and also the test inside the bln app will work, too. But after a reboot of your device, you will have to trigger BLN again with an "initial-notification".

Reactions: joaoresende

joaoresende

Jul 27, 2012
Working

Known Bugs:
- To get BLN start working for all kind of notifications, you have to get an "initial-notification" which will trigger BLN to work for all kind of notifications somehow. This could be for example a whatsapp notification (while bln is active in the bln app and the display is turned off) or you can do it with the app "Go SMS Pro". Just start the app, push the menu button and navigate to "Settings -> Notification Settings -> Default notification settings -> Test notification" wait 3 seconds and then turn off your display. The touchkeys should light up now. Now BLN will work for all kind of notifications and also the test inside the bln app will work, too. But after a reboot of your device, you will have to trigger BLN again with an "initial-notification".

So I did the reset and now the phone is like out of the box. Everything works again I flashed again the kernel and everything and it's working. I didn't know about using other applications to trigger bln. thanks! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    how did you test bln? with GoSMS App, Tasker or Whatsapp?
    Known Bugs: