[Q] launcher not working

Search This thread

dsilx

Apr 21, 2014
fort campbell
Hi im new to android but i wanted to make a custome rom of my own prob just for me
The rom im working with is the t1110 4.2.2 rom ported for galaxy tab 3 t1210 i think it is well on to the question im trying to put a different launcher in the rom but when i boot up the rom the touchwiz launcher works but my launcher i put in wont work :confused: plse someone help

Im new to xda plse dont be rude from what i understood this is where i should post my question.

Last edited:
M

moonbutt74

hey

Hi im new to android but i wanted to make a custome rom of my own prob just for me
The rom im working with is the t1110 4.2.2 rom ported for galaxy tab 3 t1210 i think it is well on to the question im trying to put a different launcher in the rom but when i boot up the rom the touchwiz launcher works but my launcher i put in wont work :confused: plse someone help

Im new to xda plse dont be rude from what i understood this is where i should post my question.

most launchers are going to work as /system/app if the permissions are correct 644
try installing the normal way and run it, if it doesn't run then choose a different version.
quick tip; if you're looking at the apk and it's icon isn't displaying, it's not going to install/run

dsilx

Apr 21, 2014
fort campbell
thanks

most launchers are going to work as /system/app if the permissions are correct 644
try installing the normal way and run it, if it doesn't run then choose a different version.
quick tip; if you're looking at the apk and it's icon isn't displaying, it's not going to install/run

thank you i figured out the launcher i installed was not able to be a stock launcher so im just gonna use nova launcher:D