[ROM] Red Dawn v1 (8/7) OC/UV,Red Themed,Jit Enabled Sense,Flash 10,PNG Optimized

Search This thread

patkrepp

Sep 28, 2010
I've been running this rom for about 2 weeks now and I love it, haven't experienced any problems other than a com.htc.bgp thing that keeps asking me to force close, but I think that's something that I did to cause that. I have 2 questions though, (1) if I flash a different kernel, the new one from decadence, will it mess anything up on this rom? (2) if I were to do the incremental update to the 2.4.0 , how would that affect this rom version? would i loose the theme or whatever? .....thanks

...nevermind a about the kernel, I see its for cm6...

Last edited:

theimpaler747

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
I've been running this rom for about 2 weeks now and I love it, haven't experienced any problems other than a com.htc.bgp thing that keeps asking me to force close, but I think that's something that I did to cause that. I have 2 questions though, (1) if I flash a different kernel, the new one from decadence, will it mess anything up on this rom? (2) if I were to do the incremental update to the 2.4.0 , how would that affect this rom version? would i loose the theme or whatever? .....thanks

...nevermind a about the kernel, I see its for cm6...

Just flash fresh 2.4.0, and then flash the theme again, it should work :)

pzvv

Jul 27, 2010
Is there a way to get this rom without the red theme. Just ordinary sense? No offens but I just like the original sense look.

will CERSIUS

Oct 7, 2010
FAIRBANKS AK.
Corrupt download

Everytime i download this rom it's only.4.6 mb and says bad file when i try to install it, any other way to download your file? It looks awesome and can't wait to try it!

LKNDY81

Oct 20, 2010
?

Ok i have an HTC HERO CDMA on ALLTEL.... will this ROM still work?

Last edited:

JesterGrafix

Oct 28, 2010
Knoxville
Well, at first I could not get it to load, it just kept showing the screen at start up with the red balls going around where it says Droid, after a min it would just restart and show that screen again. Finally I just reflashed and all seems good now :) Thanks a ton for this!!!

scrounge218

Nov 2, 2010
HELP

i installed this on my hero and it wont fully start it keeps turning on and then keeps going back to the start screen with the droid eye is there any way to fix this???

dream68

Oct 18, 2010
Calendar app

When i open the calendar app it keep getting force close. Other than that i love this ROM. Buy the way are there any updates?

Thanks...

shawn328

Aug 25, 2010
ohio
Does anyone know what kernel exactly this uses. I was able to over clock to 787, when I was running it. Surprisingly, my phone ran beautifully with it. I like to add that to the first rom I complile.

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App

Mike3.8

Dec 5, 2010
Picayune
hello, im new here and i just want to say im loving this ROM, many kudos to you sir. only problem im having is when i try to run Pandora Radio it force closes on me. any fixes or suggestions?

roadkill499

Jul 20, 2010
hurricane
um yea im coming over to this rom from papas blue echo love both but im having a problem with the built in apps in the ext partition like the wifi tether and stuff if i download a new app from the market it runs just fine and does move them to the ext partition but the rom loaded ones wont even show up iv tryed pulling them off the ext and put them on the sd and install but that didnt work and then i tryed uncompressing them in ext no good and when i pull up the ext the rom apks are locked so i cant modify them at all it says user root has access but im lost at this point any help whould be great oh and i also flashed darchstars app2sd beta4 thinking it was a problem with the app2sd build in rom but still same