Mail Program - That works like outlook.

Search This thread

jonling

Feb 12, 2014
Grand Rapids
Hello all,

Looking for a mail program that will receive mail from 3 to 5 accounts and filter it into a separate folder for each account.

Thanks,
John

omneity

Jul 15, 2007
I have been using Aqua mail for a couple of years.
Ditto, it works very well. I use it on both my Note 10.1 2014 and my Note II. I've had up to eleven email accounts working on it without any problem. Although it keeps mail in separate folders it also includes a unifying inbox to make it easier to keep up-to-date will all accounts, this is something I found frustrating with Outlook in that it does not include a unifying inbox, thus on my desktop PC I've now switched to Thunderbird.

Reactions: jonling

atinczor

Aug 4, 2008
TouchDown for smartphones and tablets is the best I have ever used. It is harder to configure compared to aquamail, but once it is set up, you will be happy. :) I currently use aquamail for my personals, and touchdown for business (office 365 account). I highly recommend it.

Sent from my SM-N9000Q using Tapatalk

Reactions: jonling

jmwils3

Sep 21, 2010
Madison, AL
I personally use CloudMagic for my email needs (1 personal Gmal, one Google Apps Gmail for school, one Hotmail, and one Yahoo). It also supports office 365 accounts, exchange, iCloud, and IMAP accounts. You have separate folders for each within the app, as well as a unified inbox option. Its really smooth and very useful, as well as looking nice too :)

SCougar26

Dec 20, 2010
I agree, Nine is the best Outlook-esque email app I have used on Android. Very nice UI, crisp and modern, able to change fonts for outgoing messages, etc...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have been using Aqua mail for a couple of years.
    Ditto, it works very well. I use it on both my Note 10.1 2014 and my Note II. I've had up to eleven email accounts working on it without any problem. Although it keeps mail in separate folders it also includes a unifying inbox to make it easier to keep up-to-date will all accounts, this is something I found frustrating with Outlook in that it does not include a unifying inbox, thus on my desktop PC I've now switched to Thunderbird.
    cloud magic is awesome
    TouchDown for smartphones and tablets is the best I have ever used. It is harder to configure compared to aquamail, but once it is set up, you will be happy. :) I currently use aquamail for my personals, and touchdown for business (office 365 account). I highly recommend it.

Sent from my SM-N9000Q using Tapatalk