[Help!] Think I'm bricked. What can i do?

Search This thread

poczynek

Jul 10, 2012
Sydney
Ok so i bought the 400k model and then really wanted the international version so bought that too to then sell my 400k.

My 400k was rooted so I wanted to load the new software on using flash tool. So last night for 4 hours I tried and it won't. But my problem now is that I cannot get rid of this screen below. I have tried:

-battery pull - doesn't work and just comes back to screen

-any combination of buttons e.g. long press power button plus volume disc or long press power button only. None of them work.

-Drain the battery completely. Doesn't work back to that screen.

What can i do?
ny8ypuqy.jpg

suljo94

Nov 25, 2013
Antwerpen
Ok so i bought the 400k model and then really wanted the international version so bought that too to then sell my 400k.

My 400k was rooted so I wanted to load the new software on using flash tool. So last night for 4 hours I tried and it won't. But my problem now is that I cannot get rid of this screen below. I have tried:

-any combination of buttons e.g. long press power button plus volume disc or long press power button only. None of them work.

What can i do?
ny8ypuqy.jpg

download the lg pc suite and use the repair option or try running flashtool again

whatever you do first install this to your computer

https://www.google.be/url?sa=t&rct=...ar9ozcfB_V4Xrxq3XGAVrbQ&bvm=bv.70138588,d.ZWU
Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: poczynek

poczynek

Jul 10, 2012
Sydney
download the lg pc suite and use the repair option or try running flashtool again

https://www.google.be/url?sa=t&rct=...ar9ozcfB_V4Xrxq3XGAVrbQ&bvm=bv.70138588,d.ZWU

Yes i tried downloading the LG Pc Suite last night but it wouldn't recognise my phone - it didn't come up as one i could choose. Is there a special version of it for the Korean model?

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
Yes i tried downloading the LG Pc Suite last night but it wouldn't recognise my phone - it didn't come up as one i could choose. Is there a special version of it for the Korean model?

Did you try to follow this thread? When you plugged your USB cable in to your device did you change the Port to 41? Then follow all the instructions to restore your "K"?

poczynek

Jul 10, 2012
Sydney
Did you try to follow this thread? When you plugged your USB cable in to your device did you change the Port to 41? Then follow all the instructions to restore your "K"?

Yeah those are the instructions i followed last night. I must have tried it 20 times! Port was changed and it just hung on 6% for 20 minutes. Then each other time it would sometimes try for a percentage and sometimes not work at all. So then i thought i will just factory reset but now it just won't move from that screen no matter what i do.

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
Yeah those are the instructions i followed last night. I must have tried it 20 times! Port was changed and it just hung on 6% for 20 minutes. Then each other time it would sometimes try for a percentage and sometimes not work at all. So then i thought i will just factory reset but now it just won't move from that screen no matter what i do.

Try a different TOT and DLL file, see if you can get your device restored on either an S/L. I had a similar situation a few days ago...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What can i do?
    ny8ypuqy.jpg

Try a different TOT and DLL file, see if you can get your device restored on either an S/L. I had a similar situation a few days ago...