[ROM][4.1.1][B197][Y-300] Stratosh - 02/10/2013

Search This thread

stratoukos19

Oct 30, 2010
Thessaloniki
Hello people, welcome to my rom. It’s the first time that I develop a custom rom so please be helpful and kind!
So let’s see the futures:

2i11nbq.jpg

991czm.jpg

Last edited:

Kostikas

Jan 19, 2009
Katerini
I have Installed the rom in my huawei Y300-100 and it works ok need to install software of your choice, wich is what i wanted. If there will be any problem i will inform you. but till then all is ok.

Good job.. thanks Pal

PS. what a pity there is no radio!

EDIT

Finaly this ROM works very good if we exclude some minor problems
1st no Radio
2nd and more important the bluetooth handsfree works with the device BUT only if you want to listen music, If you try to answer cals or make cals using the bluetooh handsfree then you cant hear anything,
Other minor problems not discover , but i finaly flashed to the origilan ROM again due i needed the bluetooth and the radio...
If there will be an update i will be glad to try it again

PS the programmer dont reply to private messages .

Last edited:

agantai

Apr 26, 2013
I have Installed the rom in my huawei Y300-100 and it works ok need to install software of your choice, wich is what i wanted. If there will be any problem i will inform you. but till then all is ok.

Good job.. thanks Pal

PS. what a pity there is no radio!

you are right shame about the radio,i even tried installing it from apk taking from stock y300 firmware but it wouldn't install,hopefully he will include it in his new rom.

Kostikas

Jan 19, 2009
Katerini
Finaly this ROM works very good if we exclude some minor problems
1st no Radio
2nd and more important the bluetooth handsfree works with the device BUT only if you want to listen music, If you try to answer cals or make cals using the bluetooh handsfree then you cant hear anything,
Other minor problems not discover , but i finaly flashed to the origilan ROM again due i needed the bluetooth and the radio...
If there will be an update i will be glad to try it again

PS the programmer dont reply to private messages .

danyal241

Sep 18, 2012
For thoes having trouble with bootloader unlock. Please take note that their online request website returns tha the device not found for that you have to forward that email to
mobile@huawei.com
And tell him that you have checked everything and the information is correct and you still get that error and they will send you the unlock code.

>>> Press Thanks if I helped <<<<<

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Can you post your antutu scores. I am running a pure cm10.2 build and seems to lag in gaming.... but other then that its lovely

Reactions: ppc.addon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello people, welcome to my rom. It’s the first time that I develop a custom rom so please be helpful and kind!
    So let’s see the futures:

2i11nbq.jpg

991czm.jpg

xncc4i.jpg

2ustrvr.jpg

Installation Process:
    1. Enter Recovery (CWM,Touch)
    2. Wipe Cust,Data,System,Dalvik-cache,cache
    3. Flash my Rom
    4. Reboot , Enjoy!
    For thoes having trouble with bootloader unlock. Please take note that their online request website returns tha the device not found for that you have to forward that email to
    mobile@huawei.com
    And tell him that you have checked everything and the information is correct and you still get that error and they will send you the unlock code.

>>> Press Thanks if I helped <<<<<

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Can you post your antutu scores. I am running a pure cm10.2 build and seems to lag in gaming.... but other then that its lovely