[ZIP] Unofficial GAPPS - GB and ICS [+Market 3.4.4]

Search This thread

MaKTaiL

Oct 17, 2011
Brasília
Hi guys! Here is the updated GAPPS.
I will keep this topic updated everytime a new GAPPS is released.

Gingerbread:

Ice Cream Sandwich:

Ice Cream Sandwich GAPPS was stripped down to fit on our small system partition. After flashing CM 9.0 and GAPPS you will have 36kb of space left.
If you are looking for the official, old gapps, you can download the official Goo-inside.me app from the Market to get a direct link for the download.
Here it is: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.s0up.goomanager

Last edited:

DaXmax

Sep 16, 2008
Singapore
Hi guys! I took the lastest available gapps (gb-20110828) and added the new Market 3.3.11.
Since I haven't found any new gapps in a while I decided to update it by myself. It's working perfectly, so enjoy. :)

Errr, actually my fren has the update of the unofficial already... Thanks to temasek! ;)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

cmerlyn

Aug 17, 2011
Rohnert Park
Hi guys! I took the lastest available gapps (gb-20110828) and added the new Market 3.3.11.
Since I haven't found any new gapps in a while I decided to update it by myself. It's working perfectly, so enjoy. :)

Thanks a million! I installed it on my Optimus V, which had lost its GPS chip (showed lat & long as 0.0000). After install and reboot, it started working again! OK, probably just needed the restart. Still, thanks for posting that.

slipkn0t

Jul 7, 2011
Dubai

does the new market have the paypal checkout like i read somewhere ?

thanks

BlackRose 22

Jun 23, 2011
Atlanta Ga.
This the 2.35 version with the new market added. If so already got it from rom manger and they also have the latest market version

LG O1 Running Cm7 Mik_OS 2.37

cornelha

Dec 14, 2007
Cape Town
Anyone else finding the new market, well unreliable? When I got to the website on my pc and install from there, no problem. Yet very often the new market wont even load the landing page, just sits there spinning till I eventually kill it. Before it was nice and fast and I used to do everything from the device, last night I couldnt even get it to load the my apps page.

MaKTaiL

Oct 17, 2011
Brasília
How can I replace the new market with the previous android Market (say 2.2.11 or something like it ) in the latest gapps and make it flashable??
the new 3.x.x versions take too much time to load
Sorry, I dont know how to do it

The latest Market is actually loading really fast.
If you want to have old market you will first have to delete maketupdater.apk from the System.
Then install the market you want.

Give me the Market version you want to have and I will make you a flashable zip of gapps without maketupdater.apk so you can install a new ROM.

Reactions: zoneofSAM

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys! Here is the updated GAPPS.
    I will keep this topic updated everytime a new GAPPS is released.

Gingerbread:

Ice Cream Sandwich:

Ice Cream Sandwich GAPPS was stripped down to fit on our small system partition. After flashing CM 9.0 and GAPPS you will have 36kb of space left.
    If you are looking for the official, old gapps, you can download the official Goo-inside.me app from the Market to get a direct link for the download.
    Here it is: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.s0up.goomanager
    Updated gapps with new Market 3.4.4. Enjoy!
    First , I tried to disable android market updater via terminal emulator then installed old market version 2.2.6 over 3.3.11 ( 2.12 is not installing successfully )
    Apps were downloading but not installing!!!

And after restarting phone, the market version gets reverted to stock i.e. 3.3.11

Then I deleted market updater via root uninstaller then install market 2.2.6, same problem as above

Can u please make a flashable zip of only market 'cause i'll flash this after flashing new updated gapps provided by you

Can you make a flashable zip of android market version provided in the stock gingerbread, sorry i did tried to find the version but got no luck.

Ok, I took the lastest gapps, deleted MarketUpdater.apk and added Market 2.3.6.
    Try flashing this and tell me if it worked for you. I flashed here and it worked! :)

http://www.multiupload.com/2EIYA4DPKK
    Thanks, I just install a custom kernel/ROM in my O1 and when I dont see the Android Market I freak out, Google bring me here anyways xD
    Ice Cream Sandwich GAPPS included guys! Happy flashing.
    This new gapps comes with Market 3.4.4, Car Home, ICS Gmail, ICS Youtube.
    It was stripped down to basics to fit in our small system partition. Enjoy!