Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Esteway.619

Dec 30, 2010
san diego
sweet downloading now. I put the galaxy nexus on my friends gn when I rooted for him. Can't wait:)

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium

resetreflectt

Jan 29, 2011
Cypress, TX
Just got done setting up Mandaman2k's ROM and got the no pictures in gallery bug and I come here and see this all of a sudden. You are my savior.

Esteway.619

Dec 30, 2010
san diego
Man I love the boot animation. It looks so good. Everything looks great and awesome. One request. Since u added the on screen buttons. U should include a kernel than can disable the bottom buttons. And just use them as notification lights. Thanks for a great rom. :D

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

FL0OD

Jul 27, 2010
Did not have calendar sync :confused: battery % showed 100 in the status bar mod when battery was at 88%

°•neXus S4G•°

solesonfire

Aug 30, 2010
tampa fl
Man I love the boot animation. It looks so good. Everything looks great and awesome. One request. Since u added the on screen buttons. U should include a kernel than can disable the bottom buttons. And just use them as notification lights. Thanks for a great rom. :D

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Co-sign

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

mobile_sensei

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2011
Washington DC
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 10 Pro
Did not have calendar sync :confused: battery % showed 100 in the status bar mod when battery was at 88%

°•neXus S4G•°

I have the 1% battery icons in place, but the xmls are still stock, so it will report 100, 85,71, etc, until I add the 1% xmls, working on it now. Hope to have v.4 up tonight or early tomorrow. Calendar & Facebook Sync are on the to do list.

Last edited:

fergie716

May 14, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I have the 1% battery icons in place, but the xmls are still stock, so it will report 100, 85,71, etc, until I add the 1% xmls, working on it now. Hope to have v.4 up tonight or early tomorrow.

Grab the stat_sys_battery.xml and stat_sys_battery_charging.xml from my battery mod and put it in your SystemUI/res/drawable folder, will give you accurate battery

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ** CLOSED - I can no longer offer support due to obligations to Team Gummy / Team Liberty. Thanks to all who tried & enjoyed the ROM **
    Update

Just FYI, Compiling 6.0 as we speak, fixed the Live Wallpaper Bug, & HOPEFULLY no one else will experience any wimax issues. I was unable to replicate the bug that a few of you were having, & I didn't have a logcat from anyone with errors, so I double checked everything, & hope that the fresh build fixes it.
    As soon as the compile finishes, I will get it to the beta team so they can put it thru the paces. If all is well, I will have 6.0 up tonight.
    I want to thank all of you who have tried the ROM & responded with positive feedback & helpful comments. I have tried to include everything you guys have asked for (or a mod to get it) & then some. As I said before, my goal is to have this be one of the best builds for our device. Clean, stable, fast, reliable, with plenty of options for you to set the device up the way YOU want it, & look good in the process. Thanks for bearing with the ROM thru the updates, & when we are done, I hope you have found a ROM you like & trust.
    ~Mobile_Sensei
    UPDATE

Hey guys, just a heads up, working on an update at the moment. This will be version 6.4, will bring some changes, theme updates / inverted apps, some new apps, new kernel, new launcher, etc. Thanks for being patient!
    awesome, was waiting for an update... hope to get the other one soon also.

Thanks Sensei

Working Hard on 4.5, just really got back to doing some serious work on it after my last round of surgery. I want 4.5 to be close to a perfect product when I put it up.
    It's close, but I'm trying to implement some features that have to be changed on a source level, & the code is written from scratch, so it's taking a bit.
    Hope you all Enjoy 4.2
    Quick FYI

Just a quick FYI :

I know you have all been waiting on 4.5 Update, I got good news. I built on thru 4.5 & am now on version 5.0 ;) I am testing tonight with the help of a few of my beta testers, so far everything looks very solid. Initial reports are very good, & I hope to release tomorrow or Sunday at the very latest. I'm trying to finish up the on screen button mods, & am adding a little something special :D