Restore IMEI

Search This thread

mtanti95

Dec 2, 2012
Hi

I need to retore my IMEI as i do not have a backup of my EFS folder. I have a CWM backup, can I get the EFS from this? I would also appreciate if you could tell me of other ways to restore my IMEI

Reactions: wanerza77

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Pay for a repair, default CWM backup doesn't include efs partition.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Havoc-X

Jan 15, 2012
Which ROM did you flash exactly that destroyed the IMEI? Happened to me awhile ago, dont remember what i flashed. What i did was, just find a ROM (4.3) which has Aroma with modem selection. I just reinstalled till i found the right one.

mtanti95

Dec 2, 2012
Using IMEI of another phone

I have a s5360, which i dont need anymore.. Is it possible to use the IMEI in efs folder of this phone and use it in my i9300, as i have a corrupted/overitten efs?

Thanks!

Malcolm Tanti

wanerza77

May 7, 2013
Hi

I need to retore my IMEI as i do not have a backup of my EFS folder. I have a CWM backup, can I get the EFS from this? I would also appreciate if you could tell me of other ways to restore my IMEI

Hi, what baseband u use before u flash to 4.3 @ 4.4 @ 4.4.2?
U just to flash ur last baseband.. I also had a same problem.. More sadly my sgs3 don't have network coverage. So the solution I take is I flash the last baseband I use & it's work fine :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

I installed the MG4 Modem, still have an invalid IMEI... 0049.... I'll try search through the collection

Network coverage working or not?

mtanti95

Dec 2, 2012
U just to flash ur last baseband.. I also had a same problem.. More sadly my sgs3 don't have network coverage. So the solution I take is I flash the last baseband I use & it's work fine :D

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Unfortunately still no Network Coverage. I purchased a nexus 5 now, so I'm not trying to fix it. I will take it to the Samsung retailer and try to get it fixed for selling in the future though

wanerza77

May 7, 2013
Unfortunately still no Network Coverage. I purchased a nexus 5 now, so I'm not trying to fix it. I will take it to the Samsung retailer and try to get it fixed for selling in the future though

Yeah, if u think that was a good one, I'm agree with u brother :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

No man thru recovery. Search for MG4 modem. There is modem collection in this forum.

I installed the MG4 Modem, still have an invalid IMEI... 0049.... I'll try search through the collection
    Using IMEI of another phone

I have a s5360, which i dont need anymore.. Is it possible to use the IMEI in efs folder of this phone and use it in my i9300, as i have a corrupted/overitten efs?

Thanks!

Malcolm Tanti