[Q] Galaxy N7000 ROM

Search This thread

wgnrblay

Jun 16, 2010
I have wanted to put the PAC rom on my phone so I downloaded the PAC_i605 nightly 20140409.zip when I try to install from sd card I get error 7 coming up and its aborted. My phone is rooted and also has PhilZ-cmw6-xxlt9-ORA5.11 on it.
I am currently running the Revolt-JB4.4 on it with no problems.
I really wanted to try the PAC rom but am a noobie and really don't know whats up. I am not sure I want to start editing updater scripts if that is the fault. Any help much appreciated. :)

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I have wanted to put the PAC rom on my phone so I downloaded the PAC_i605 nightly 20140409.zip when I try to install from sd card I get error 7 coming up and its aborted. My phone is rooted and also has PhilZ-cmw6-xxlt9-ORA5.11 on it.
I really wanted to try the PAC rom but am a noobie and really don't know whats up. I am not sure I want to start editing updater scripts if that is the fault. Any help much appreciated. :)

PAC_i605 --> NOT for your phone...

Here are the latest nighlies for N7000 -> LINK

Reactions: wgnrblay

wgnrblay

Jun 16, 2010
error

I tried what you said and this happened:

installing update...
set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed
E:Error in /sdcard/pac_n7000-nightly-20140412.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted

Dont know where to go now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

PAC_i605 --> NOT for your phone...

Here are the latest nighlies for N7000 -> LINK