[Q] No haptic feedback on 8.4

Search This thread

tretiy

Dec 5, 2008
Good morning.
I don't have haptic feedback on my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. I wish to enable it. I know that it can be enabled, because in the store there were 8.4, 10 and 12 lying, and the 10" had haptic feedback enabled, while the other two hadn't.

djroese33

Feb 22, 2014
Twin Cities, MN
Good morning.
I don't have haptic feedback on my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. I wish to enable it. I know that it can be enabled, because in the store there were 8.4, 10 and 12 lying, and the 10" had haptic feedback enabled, while the other two hadn't.

I had the 10.1 for a few weeks, and it had haptic by default. I now have the 8.4, and there's no setting for Samsung keyboard, but there is for Swiftkey. However, it doesn't work! I googled up some info, and for some reason, you DO get haptic feedback (though not as nice as the 10.1's if I remember) with the Google Keyboard. Weird, eh?

Last edited:

tretiy

Dec 5, 2008
I had the 10.1 for a few weeks, and it had haptic by default. I now have the 8.4, and there's no setting for Samsung keyboard, but there is for Swiftkey. However, it doesn't work! I googled up some info, and for some reason, you DO get haptic feedback (thought not as nice as the 10.1's) with the Google Keyboard. Weird, eh?

Yes, it is really strange. I wonder if there is any way to enable it on any other KB for 8.4, 'cause I'm using Swype, for example.

dmb6202

Jun 8, 2014
Any additional info on this? I'm really missing haptic feedback when I use my 8.4. I would just use the google keyboard, but ever since google removed long-press punctuation, I just don't like it.