kitkat 4.4.2, where is USB debugging?

Search This thread

andygold

Aug 20, 2007
Northern NY
Google Pixel 7 Pro
With the Kitkat update i no longer can find the USB Debugging option necessary for Titanium Backup. Can someone point me in the right direction as to where it is located?

And on a different note, what happened to the "search this forum" window on XDA? It shows at first, but as soon as i enter data, the screen refreshes and the window dissappears.

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
2SHAYNEZ

Attachments

• 1403110945337.jpg
    1403110945337.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 2,972

andygold

Aug 20, 2007
Northern NY
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Thank you. I forgot that i had to do that 9months ago when i first got the phone.

For others, here is the step by step.

Settings > general tab > about phone > software information > then tap "build number" 7 times. You will see a countdown as you tap away. When you are done, a new menu item, "developer options", will appear directly below "pc connection" on the General tab in settings.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you. I forgot that i had to do that 9months ago when i first got the phone.

For others, here is the step by step.

Settings > general tab > about phone > software information > then tap "build number" 7 times. You will see a countdown as you tap away. When you are done, a new menu item, "developer options", will appear directly below "pc connection" on the General tab in settings.