[cm10] XPERIA X10Z-10.1.A.1.434 - FINAL STABLE RELEASE(8/5/13)[cm10]

Search This thread

Alessioromatm

Nov 12, 2011
following the instructions,after third step,after the boot animation,must I put the pin then wait 2 minutes or I must wait 2 minutes whitout put the pin code?

Alessioromatm

Nov 12, 2011
from yesterday night i still not have success with using this rom,after flashed the packages,the phone has rebooted many times. I tried to reinstall the rom 3-4 times and finally this morning it seemed that it worked correctly,so i decided to install some apps,starting by TitaniumBackup,and after I restored 3-4 apps then I have rebooted the phone but at the startup,the phone didn't turn on ,also removing the battery for many times. Now I have tried to change kernel ,flashing aminkernel instead of ferakernel and it seems remain turned on but with this kernel i can't know if I will have some issue...

Why with ferakernel i had all this issues?

EDIT:

Yesterday,I reflashed FeraKernel JB v4 because AminKernel was starting to cause frequently reboots,but with FeraKernel insn't possible to use GPS Navigation for more than 5 minutes because after this time the X10 starts with reboots.I use Sygic.

Last edited:

Alessioromatm

Nov 12, 2011
I installed SuperSu on this Rom and once opened it asked me permission,I clicked ok and it has removed Superuser but after it said me that I had to update SU Binary.The first time I tried to update SU Binary choosing normal mode but the installation failed,the second time I downloaded update-SU_Binary-1.30.zip and I flashed it from recovery but after the reboot,opening SuperSu,it says that executable SU there isn't and SuperSU can't install it.Now,there is a mode to fix this issue to use SuperSu app? If not,how can I reinstall Superuser app? Is possible to root this Rom or I have to reflash it?

JeffreyPiket

Jun 6, 2012
Bourtange
@ Alessioromatm

Dude, just go back to SE stock rom and stay there, this will spare you a lot of stress and inconvenience and will probably save you your X10! :rolleyes:

Alessioromatm

Nov 12, 2011
@ Alessioromatm

Dude, just go back to SE stock rom and stay there, this will spare you a lot of stress and inconvenience and will probably save you your X10! :rolleyes:
the problem is that many of you say that the roms based on jb are stable while instead can be considered stable only using the launcher and phone/sms apps because with other apps or games there are unnerving problems ever...

JeffreyPiket

Jun 6, 2012
Bourtange
@ Alessioromatm

May i suggest you take some time to check every step 'cause there must be something you've done wrong or overlooked. I installed Vasishta's rom and modified it to my needs and my taste, i also completely removed some stuff i don't use/need just to replace them with stuff i do want/use/need without any trouble, problem, error, WLOD, (random) reboot. The rom also didn't become unstable. The rom is stable, fast, solid, smooth, battery friendly, user friendly, beautiful, awesome, bug free and is 100% daily useable! Ifv you ask me this rom is the best 4.1.2 rom for X10.

Alessioromatm

Nov 12, 2011
@ Alessioromatm

May i suggest you take some time to check every step 'cause there must be something you've done wrong or overlooked. I installed Vasishta's rom and modified it to my needs and my taste, i also completely removed some stuff i don't use/need just to replace them with stuff i do want/use/need without any trouble, problem, error, WLOD, (random) reboot. The rom also didn't become unstable. The rom is stable, fast, solid, smooth, battery friendly, user friendly, beautiful, awesome, bug free and is 100% daily useable! Ifv you ask me this rom is the best 4.1.2 rom for X10.
honestly I didn't have time to try hard this Rom but two days ago with the reboots caused by GPS I risked to lose myself among the streets of Rome!!

However I solved the issue of root,I reflashed the first package of this rom without full wipe :)

EDIT:

is possible to change the lockscreen wallpaper? I change the wallpaper from settings but it never changes

Last edited:

aLPaSLaN07

Oct 5, 2010
Istanbul
Guys I have some problems.

1. Home button does not work as the way it does.
2. No lockscreen. When I press power button, it directly opens up without lockscreen.
3. Play Store says "no connection" even though I have wifi connected.
4. Contacts are not synced with google account.

I've done all as its described in OP..

sergio_f

Sep 2, 2009
But did it rearrange again to your defined settings?

It rearrange automatically to "own order" it doesn't happen always, I think it happen when go out of memory

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium HD app

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

It rearrange automatically to "own order" it doesn't happen always, I think it happens when go out of memory

Last edited:

Alessioromatm

Nov 12, 2011
is possible to change the lockscreen wallpaper? I change the wallpaper from settings but it never changes

IDreadman

Mar 15, 2012
Hi All

I have Google Search FCs and random reboots, sometimes it takes 2-3 minutes to boot after switching phone ON. I'm on LB using Fera's V3 kernel on ver3 rom. Otherwise happy with rom. Thanks

1 LOVE

sergio_f

Sep 2, 2009
Hi All

I have Google Search FCs and random reboots, sometimes it takes 2-3 minutes to boot after switching phone ON. I'm on LB using Fera's V3 kernel on ver3 rom. Otherwise happy with rom. Thanks

1 LOVE

Hi I'm using fera kernel v4 UB on last version of the Rom, only 1 random reboot, he took so long that I had to wipe cache and dalvik cache, after that no more random reboots

JeffreyPiket

Jun 6, 2012
Bourtange
From day 1 of installing this rom i didn't have any WLOD's, (random) reboots, freezes, bootloops, getting stuck on boot logo, error messages or other sh!t like that. I'll include some of my screenshots! enjoy ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: androidfreak32

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If anyone want to port or use anypart of my rom contact me viva PM first and add proper credits,If I see then I have to use report button.
    -XPERIA Z-
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

INSTRUCTIONS(FOLLOW CAREFULLY)
    1) FIRST FLASH FeraVolt CM10 KERNEL HERE
    2)MAKE A FULL WIPE
    3)FLASH THE ROM & GAPPS OR HERE(LITE GAPPS XS)
    4)NOW REBOOT YOUR PHONE LET THE ROM SETTLE FOR 2 MIN .
    5)NOW REBOOT TO RECOVERY
    6)FINALLY FLASH ADDON PACK
    FOR XPERIA Z LIKE MESSAGE,PHONE.. COUNT'S USE THIS APP Xperia™ Unread

CamCorder

scritch007
    emwno
    ra3al
    Sandy7
    iiandskater
    FeraVolt
    ThillinC
    Rizal Lovins
    Code:
    [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]Addon pack updated {8/5/13}[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Sound Enchancement[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Silver"]FIXED[/COLOR] 
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="7"]XPERIA X10Z-10.1.A.1.434[/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE="7"] -[/SIZE][COLOR="Silver"] [SIZE="7"]FINAL STABLE RELEASE(1/5/13)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]CHANGELOG[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Gray"]1)NEW XPERIA Z KEYBOARD
    2)NEW XPERIA Z WALKMAN WITH SEMC DLNA
    3)FIXED SOUNDENCHANCEMENTS FC
    4)ADDED FERA DROID ENGINE(THANKS TO Feravolt & JeffreyPiket for sending me the zip)
    5)FIXED SETTINGS LAYOUT
    6)ADDED SMALL APPS IN THE ROM ZIP(No need to flash small apps zip separately)
    7)MORE FASTER AND SMOOTHER
    8)REMOVED TIMESCAPE
    9)FULLY WORKING SOCIAL LIFE.

NEW KERNEL LINK, NEW ROM & ADDON PACK ADDED IN 1#[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="6"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Silver"]NEW ROM XPERIA X10Z -4.1.2_10.A.1.350 [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]Changelog[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"]1)updated to latest cm10
    2) New xperia z themed framework-res
    3)removed gapps
    4)based on xperia z old home (used in nxt-3) for timescape
    5)added timescape(thanks to Rizal Lovins)
    6)New xperia z lockscreen(thanks to emwno)
    7)New themed conversation and phonebook apps like xperia z(thanks to iiandskater)
    8)fixed clear audio+
    9)faster and smoother
    10)and lot more which I cant remember

Use seeder for better speed and performence [/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Silver"]XPERIA Z -10.1.A.1.350(25/2/13)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]1)FIXED WHITE TEXT IN GOOGLE PLAY,CONTACTS...etc
    2)NEW FRAMEWORK-RES THEME
    3)ADDED SEMC CALENDER
    4)ADDED SEMC EMAIL
    5).......................[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Silver"]XPERIA Z -9.1.0.A.485-II[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]1)ADDED SEMC CLOCKS
    2)ADDED SEMC CALCULATOR
    3)FULLY WORKING WALKMAN
    4)INBUILD GAPPS
    5)REMOVED ALL WASTE APPS
    6)REMOVED MANY SOUNDS
    7)XPERIA T JB UI
    8)NEW THEMES
    and more...............................
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="6"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]NEW XPERIA Z-9.1.0.A.485
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Themed xperia s walkman player with xperia z JB,so that we dont have graphic gliches for walkman.  
    themed framework-res with xperia z res
    themed systemUI
    themed settings
    fixed xperia z JB launcher
    fixed widgets
    added photoflow
    added xperia z wallpapers
    added xperia z sounds
    fixed phone apk(change the 9png)
    fixed settings bg
    new xperia z walkman widget
    removed themes
    XPERIA Z bootanimation
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [size="7"][font="arial black"][color="mediumturquoise"]XPERIA NXT-3[/color][/font][/size]
    [size="6"][color="red"][font="arial black"]changelog[/font][/color][/size]
    [size="5"][color="darkorange"]1 added new xperia z themes(DOWNLOAD THEM IN 3RD post)
    green
    red
    rainbow
    black
    blue
    2 fixed ram space
    3 bit speed increased
    4 xperia z wallpapers.............etc[/color][/size]

[SIZE="6"]XPERIA NXT-02(2/1/13)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="5"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]1)Based on latest cm10
    2)new theme changes
    3)fixed systemUI themeing
    4)added new xperia JB launcher
    5)updated xperia ICS launcher
    6)fully tweaked build prop
    7)added bravia engine 2 
    8)added xloud
    9)added new semc media
    .............etc[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [size="5"][color="green"]
    1)initial release alpha 1
    2)semc apps included
    3)new ui
    4)faster and smoother
    5)better battery life
    6)new nxt theme
    7)added few xperia t apps[/color][/size]
    Good Bye

Hello people its sad to say a good bye to this form but I have to :( ,I have started my rom development with my XPERIA X10i . I have learned a lot from our great developers of X10. Thanks to all the people who supported me , my Work and all the people of x10 community (especially z28tovette,Tomgus1) and I use to follow threads before creating my ID especially J. Anderson thread's hahaha :D .Thanks to all the great developers who made X10 to live longer
    Jerpelea
    Scritch
    DooMLorD
    Wolfbreak
    Zdzihu
    Championswimmer
    FeraVolt
    Tomgus1
    aZuZu
    Spaarc
    Bin4ry
    ThJap..and all others. :)

Your sincerely,
    Vasishta Reddy
    Small apps new updated (5/9/13)

XPERIA Z SMALL APPS NEW
    Added more apps
    removed slauncher and added small apps launcher

DOWNLAOD HERE
    NEW XPERIA Z-9.1.0.A.485(Uploading)

Themed xperia s walkman player with xperia z JB ,so that we dont have graphic gliches for walkman. :)
    themed framework-res with xperia z res
    themed systemUI
    themed settings
    fixed xperia z JB launcher
    fixed widgets
    added photoflow
    added xperia z wallpapers
    added xperia z sounds
    fixed phone apk(change the 9png)
    fixed settings bg
    new xperia z walkman widget
    removed themes