Possible root for TW 4.4.2 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
This in no way is my apk, nor did I have any involvement in developing it.

I was just surfing through the play store and stumbled across this. I'm rooted on MDL boot loader with TWRP and Graviton installed. So needless to say I don't need this but I thought if the devs would like to take a gander at it and see if it could possibly help out or could potentially be a root. Who knows? I don't know enough about .apk script or code to know either way.

Just sharing the find in case it helps.

Again not my apk nor did I have any involvement in it...

Play store link :

"Root Galaxy S4"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_automaton_tech.RootGalaxyS4

Hope it helps. But it may be crap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

NighthawkXL

Mar 4, 2013
Florida
Conclusion : This is scamware just out there to drain $6.00 out of your hard earned money. Can a mod please remove the link / close the thread?

This in no way is my apk, nor did I have any involvement in developing it.

I was just surfing through the play store and stumbled across this. I'm rooted on MDL boot loader with TWRP and Graviton installed. So needless to say I don't need this but I thought if the devs would like to take a gander at it and see if it could possibly help out or could potentially be a root. Who knows? I don't know enough about .apk script or code to know either way.

Just sharing the find in case it helps.

Again not my apk nor did I have any involvement in it...

Play store link :

"Root Galaxy S4"
*Removed*

Hope it helps. But it may be crap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

This is nothing but a scam app from the looks of it, it's filed under the Books & Reference category. The way the description is worded also makes it sound fishy...

This app provides most secure and 100% tested method to root your Samsung Galaxy S4. Rooting your device from some professional would cost you around $50. This app not only saves your money but also provides free helpline. We have included a tutorial with pictorial illustration. Method is Specially deigned for newbies who do not have any prior knowledge of rooting. This method consists of 7 easy steps and it would take you less than 5 minutes to root your android device.

Grammar errors, among other things like a helpline really? Also the lack of any substantial reviews (3 Total, 2 buy the same guy) and the company who supplies the app has other apps that look identical for other devices. Also, a iOS device jailbreak app on the Play Store for Android? What...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.