[Q] [Help] flashing sling 2.2

Search This thread

kcuf12345

Nov 29, 2012
i have a optimus g (f180l). i had it successfully converted to e975(10f) with unlock bootloader (mako) cwm.
i wanted to try this rom... sling 2.2 but im always stuck at lg logo hahaha.. i followed the instructions.. full wipe + install but still no luck. :(
dont know what to do please give me some advice.. thank you

kt-Froggy

Sep 14, 2012
YVR
Samsung Galaxy Note II
LG G8
i have a optimus g (f180l). i had it successfully converted to e975(10f) with unlock bootloader (mako) cwm.
i wanted to try this rom... sling 2.2 but im always stuck at lg logo hahaha.. i followed the instructions.. full wipe + install but still no luck. :(
You should try factory reset after flashing - it might help. Also, when you are on 10F, what is your /system partition size? 2GB is needed for KitKat. If it's less, you need to follow some steps to increase the partiton size. I didn't have to do it myself (my /system partition on JB was already 2GB), but from what I understand, flashing Paulicat's ROM will do it for you. Check out this thread for more info.

Reactions: kcuf12345

kcuf12345

Nov 29, 2012
You should try factory reset after flashing - it might help. Also, when you are on 10F, what is your /system partition size? 2GB is needed for KitKat. If it's less, you need to follow some steps to increase the partiton size. I didn't have to do it myself (my /system partition on JB was already 2GB), but from what I understand, flashing Paulicat's ROM will do it for you. Check out this thread for more info.

like other versions sir my converted e975(10f) has 25.04GB internal memory/2GB ram... i have a stock converted e975(10f) now.. ill try your suggestion sir.. thank you very much

kt-Froggy

Sep 14, 2012
YVR
Samsung Galaxy Note II
LG G8
like other versions sir my converted e975(10f) has 25.04GB internal memory/2GB ram... i have a stock converted e975(10f) now..
That's not what I was talking about... You are referring to the total internal storage and RAM, but I meant how much of that internal storage is allocated to your /system partition. Depending on the firmware version, it's either 1.5GB or 2GB. You can easily check it using apps like TiBU or some system utilities, or just by typing "df" in the terminal emulator. In order to flash Sling ROM, you need 2GB. My /system was already 2GB, so I didn't have a problem flashing Sling. But if it's 1.5GB, it seems that you need to flash Paulicat's KK first, that's why I linked the corresponding thread for you.

kcuf12345

Nov 29, 2012
That's not what I was talking about... You are referring to the total internal storage and RAM, but I meant how much of that internal storage is allocated to your /system partition. Depending on the firmware version, it's either 1.5GB or 2GB. You can easily check it using apps like TiBU or some system utilities, or just by typing "df" in the terminal emulator. In order to flash Sling ROM, you need 2GB. My /system was already 2GB, so I didn't have a problem flashing Sling. But if it's 1.5GB, it seems that you need to flash Paulicat's KK first, that's why I linked the corresponding thread for you.

i've tried your linked sir.. uhm this is what had happed.. ive reflashed the kdz e97510h in the post. root the phone and install mako cwm. ive flashed the paulirom. wipe... etc. then flash the sling 2.1 wipe again. install the patch ... + su.. wipe ---- reboot.. it booted but. after a while there is a "kernel-error" that flashed in the screen :( ill try again to do it

delacruzivancarlo25

Aug 12, 2013

First you need to flash the australia E975K V.10D you can find the KDZ here @ http://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?id_mod=20
Second boot it then unlock your bootloader you must use moka unlock cmw
3rd flash the rom follow the instruction on the thread.

im also exprience it and i have the same brand f180L

goodluck

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.