JellyBean 4.1.2 VRBMA2 Leak (rooted, deodexed, cwm flashable, modem, kernel)

Search This thread

BeansTown106

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2011
BeanTown USA
This is a Deodexed Version Of the newest jellyBean VRBMA2 leak

Thanks to open1your1eyes0 and a unknow source for the leak

also thanks to scott from clean roms for all the other doedex builds

and invisiblek for doing the rpm's / radios

Features:

Rooted
BusyBox
Zipaligned
Deodexed
Init.d support
adb as root
disabled cd installer

Download: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390288116658473011
Mirror: http://d-h.st/VG3

34yahb7.jpg

Last edited:

DROID3R

Oct 8, 2011
Re: JellyBean 4.1.2 Leak (rooted, deodexed, cwm flashable, modem, kernel)

Oh yeaaaaa multiwindow????

iSheep... iSheep... Meowww that's Apple VZW GSIII

05Warrior

Mar 5, 2012
Cypress
Re: JellyBean 4.1.2 Leak (rooted, deodexed, cwm flashable, modem, kernel)

I just found this but who knows with Verizon...

The update brings lots of new features to the Galaxy S III, which were introduced with the*Galaxy Note IIphablet. Here is the complete changelog:

Android version 4.1.2 Multi-ViewPage BuddyNew Gallery App (Same as in Note II)Notification Panel (Notification Panel can now be customized)Brightness Slider in Notification Panel Can Now Be DisabledSmart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)Paper Artist AppGroup Cast AppThe continuous input claimed to come with the 4.1.2 version actually was available within the original 4.1.1 update.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

BeansTown106

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2011
BeanTown USA
I just found this but who knows with Verizon...

The update brings lots of new features to the Galaxy S III, which were introduced with the*Galaxy Note IIphablet. Here is the complete changelog:

Android version 4.1.2 Multi-ViewPage BuddyNew Gallery App (Same as in Note II)Notification Panel (Notification Panel can now be customized)Brightness Slider in Notification Panel Can Now Be DisabledSmart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)Paper Artist AppGroup Cast AppThe continuous input claimed to come with the 4.1.2 version actually was available within the original 4.1.1 update.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

this is pretty much exactly what it is no premium pack yet aka multiwindow :(

uploading all files now guys gimme 5-10 mins

Amphibliam

Feb 28, 2011
I'm pretty sure that most Galaxy S III users will give the big middle finger to Verizon if they leave out multiwindow. I'm already leaving ASAP. Evil company.

tu3218

Apr 14, 2009
So its that list of features minus multi-window? I heard it was just bug fixes but who knows. I guess once the file is up we''ll all find out.

Jay Evans

May 17, 2011
York, PA
thanks. that's pretty disappointing and hard to understand why.

This build is 1/19 it may be just the low level 4.1.2 JB fixes for testing. Easier to track down problems with fewer variables.

Since MW is all Samsung and already out there that should be all but ready to go and may hopefully be in a future build.

Top Liked Posts