Mar 8, 2010
SMALL UPDATE 27-03-2012
* LATEST ICONS ON TOP IN SECOND POST
- Angry Birds Space
- Nokia Drive
- Google Play
- Skype Icon Updated!
- Twitter Icon Updated!

IF YOU UPLOAD YOUR OWN ICONS KEEP TO THE LAUNCHER 7 SIZE PLEASE :)

1x1 = 186x186
2x1 = 385x186
1x2 = 186x385[/COLOR]

Hey all!

I've started an icon thread a while ago.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=913747

I am working together with my friend Timo Kujala on the app Launcher 7 as some of you might know already. Timo makes the app, I create the icons (see above link)

My goal is to make the icons for Launcher 7 to create a realistic WP7 look and feel. (the app alone is not enough :p)

You might think: "Where can I get this great app Launcher 7!"
Well here it is!

chart
chart

Free version...............Donate version

Or take a look at: http://www.appbrain.com/app/launcher-7-donate/info.tikusoft.launcher7

With the option 2x1 tiles in his app I've started working on some tiles for Launcher 7

attachment.php

°°HOW TO: LAUNCHER 7°°

1. Download Launcher 7 via Market
2. Create a folder on your SD-card and transfer the icon .png files you like
3. Open Launcher 7 and go to your programs list on the right screen
4. Longpress on the program you want on your main screen
5. Now a popup opens and choose Tile Size 1x1, Custom Icon, Custom Icon Options
6. Now choose Bitmap Type: Bitmap from SD card and press Select Image
7. Select the icon you want through your gallery (or other app)
8. Go back and press Click to add tile
9. Done!

All tiles below are already optimized for use in Launcher 7.

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING DONATORS:
CHICKNLIL, DigitalCoder, thetimster4, Musashiken

Due to rules on XDA, we're not allowed to require donations for our work, but we'd like to encourage a donation if you use this product. It took us a lot of time to make, and if we receive donations for Launcher 7 and these tiles, we'll happily continue to evolve this if we fairly receive enough donations.

And last but not least. DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THESE.

Attachments

• donate.jpg
    donate.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 257,337
Last edited:

GinoCorleone

Mar 8, 2010
Facebook1x2.png
tango.png
IE1x2.png
Todo.png
gplus1x2.png

I love your work, and would love to see these icons, but I dont think XDA allows you to ask for money for your work. I would hate to see this locked or worse, you getting banned.

Where else would I find my awesome icons!

I couldn't find a thread were it tells me to not upload payed apps/icons.

If this is not allowed I will take it down myself and use the market to promote our icon and app.

Last edited:

GinoCorleone

Mar 8, 2010
When we can get full images for a 1 x 1?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

In a short period of time the update for Launcher 7 will be released with the option for full 1x1 tiles. After this the tiles will be released on XDA (if I'm still allowed to ask for donations??) Otherwise I'm going to add them to Android Market.

jonnyg1097

Oct 1, 2010
Toronto
I downloaded the app and it looks and works great but I uninstalled it because I couldnt figure out how to change the app with the corresponding tile. So is their a way to do this? Or would I be stuck with using the default apps?

jonnyg1097

Oct 1, 2010
Toronto
Long press the tile and then drag it to where you like ;)

I see, I had to long press, let go, then press down to move it I thought it was all at once thats why it wasnt moving.

Looks good, its time now to start customizing my own tiles:)

As a suggestion, im sure actual windows phones dont do this but having tiles 2 tiles tall and 1 wide as an option would be pretty cool to have.

GinoCorleone

Mar 8, 2010
I see, I had to long press, let go, then press down to move it I thought it was all at once thats why it wasnt moving.

Looks good, its time now to start customizing my own tiles:)

As a suggestion, im sure actual windows phones dont do this but having tiles 2 tiles tall and 1 wide as an option would be pretty cool to have.

We are already working on those ;) keep an eye out on Launcher 7 future releases

saham424

Dec 12, 2010
Houston, Tx
hey i got a question... well i need help ... i just started using Launcher 7 on my htc Hd2 w/android n i was trying to add .pnj files for custom icons for certain apps ... i did everything right and the icon came up blank like the png image didnt show ... i wanna fix this ... please help!

Last edited:

GinoCorleone

Mar 8, 2010
hey i got a question... well i need help ... i just started using Launcher 7 on my htc Hd2 w/android n i was trying to add .pnj files for icons ... i did everything right and the icon came up blank like the png image didnt show ... i wanna fix this ... please help!

Hmm. Dunno about this one?? Have a HD2 myself and works like a charm!
Try to restart your phone, follow my step by step guide. Or else reinstall. And if that doesnt work email Timo.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SMALL UPDATE 27-03-2012
    * LATEST ICONS ON TOP IN SECOND POST
    - Angry Birds Space
    - Nokia Drive
    - Google Play
    - Skype Icon Updated!
    - Twitter Icon Updated!

IF YOU UPLOAD YOUR OWN ICONS KEEP TO THE LAUNCHER 7 SIZE PLEASE :)

1x1 = 186x186
    2x1 = 385x186
    1x2 = 186x385[/COLOR]

Hey all!

I've started an icon thread a while ago.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=913747

I am working together with my friend Timo Kujala on the app Launcher 7 as some of you might know already. Timo makes the app, I create the icons (see above link)

My goal is to make the icons for Launcher 7 to create a realistic WP7 look and feel. (the app alone is not enough :p)

You might think: "Where can I get this great app Launcher 7!"
    Well here it is!

chart
    chart

Free version...............Donate version

Or take a look at: http://www.appbrain.com/app/launcher-7-donate/info.tikusoft.launcher7

With the option 2x1 tiles in his app I've started working on some tiles for Launcher 7

attachment.php

°°HOW TO: LAUNCHER 7°°

1. Download Launcher 7 via Market
    2. Create a folder on your SD-card and transfer the icon .png files you like
    3. Open Launcher 7 and go to your programs list on the right screen
    4. Longpress on the program you want on your main screen
    5. Now a popup opens and choose Tile Size 1x1, Custom Icon, Custom Icon Options
    6. Now choose Bitmap Type: Bitmap from SD card and press Select Image
    7. Select the icon you want through your gallery (or other app)
    8. Go back and press Click to add tile
    9. Done!

All tiles below are already optimized for use in Launcher 7.

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING DONATORS:
    CHICKNLIL, DigitalCoder, thetimster4, Musashiken

Due to rules on XDA, we're not allowed to require donations for our work, but we'd like to encourage a donation if you use this product. It took us a lot of time to make, and if we receive donations for Launcher 7 and these tiles, we'll happily continue to evolve this if we fairly receive enough donations.

And last but not least. DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THESE.
    Facebook1x2.png
    tango.png
    IE1x2.png
    Todo.png
    gplus1x2.png

I love your work, and would love to see these icons, but I dont think XDA allows you to ask for money for your work. I would hate to see this locked or worse, you getting banned.

Where else would I find my awesome icons!

I couldn't find a thread were it tells me to not upload payed apps/icons.

If this is not allowed I will take it down myself and use the market to promote our icon and app.