[Dev][Port-Request] Firefox OS (Boot2Geko - B2G)

Search This thread

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
Why not port MAC OSX?
Firefox OS is meant to be a mobile OS and is derived from an Android kernel, it's not the same thing. It's also already available on a couple of Android devices (Nexus S/S 4G, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus, all on ICS+).

That being said, you might want to read a little bit about the product you're asking for, before asking for a port because it "seems pretty cool". And while we're here, stop asking for ports altogether till we get the GPU sources, and don't mistaken the Ace i for a high end device.
People keep asking for CM ports, better gaming performance, less lag, etc. Well, perhaps it would have been a good idea to know what you're buying when you bought this budget phone.

Qeemi

May 31, 2012
Rieti
Firefox OS is meant to be a mobile OS and is derived from an Android kernel, it's not the same thing. It's also already available on a couple of Android devices (Nexus S/S 4G, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus, all on ICS+).

That being said, you might want to read a little bit about the product you're asking for, before asking for a port because it "seems pretty cool". And while we're here, stop asking for ports altogether till we get the GPU sources, and don't mistaken the Ace i for a high end device.
People keep asking for CM ports, better gaming performance, less lag, etc. Well, perhaps it would have been a good idea to know what you're buying when you bought this budget phone.

LOL, I was joking

Reactions: iamareebjamal

iamareebjamal

Aug 7, 2012
Batcave
www.facebook.com

He was joking man

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why not port MAC OSX?

LOL, I was joking