[Q] Beanstalk ROM Option Tweaks will not stick

Search This thread

lsb909xda

Oct 14, 2010
I'm newly running the Beanstalk ROM 4.4.251 with great success. However, I have tried selecting the tweaks available under Beanstalk Options / Beanstalk Init.d scripts, and none will stick. One option titled, Enable Setrenice was selected as default and remains selected, but no others will stick once I leave that screen. I have updated to SuperSU via Titanium BU as a possible fix, but no luck.
Any suggestions?

thanks! :D

Last edited:

inzomniak

Apr 14, 2011
Exeter
I'm newly running the Beanstalk ROM 4.4.251 with great success. However, I have tried selecting the tweaks available under Beanstalk Options / Beanstalk Init.d scripts, and none will stick. One option titled, Enable Setrenice was selected as default and remains selected, but no others will stick once I leave that screen. I have updated to SuperSU via Titanium BU as a possible fix, but no luck.
Any suggestions?

Did you ever find a resolution for this as is happening to my HTC One X running BeanStalk 4.4.285

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky
Any suggestions?

I am sure you know that some applications require reboot to stick? Not saying that is the answer, but a possibility?
Have you pressed you menu button while you are there to see if maybe there was a "save upon reboot" type of option?

Trickster Mod was like that......just throwing that out there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Free mobile app