[Q] move TomTom, Navigon etc. to ext_sd

Search This thread

starbase64

Apr 3, 2007
Hi,

my device is rooted and i've tested many app e.g. folder mount etc., but nothing works.

someone has another method?

regards

starbase64

shorty1483

Hi,

my device is rooted and i've tested many app e.g. folder mount etc., but nothing works.

regards

starbase64

I began to use it on the S3 and it never disappointed me. I also use it one the M8.

anatudu2.jpg

gysu8yhy.jpg

Do you use Superuser or SuperSU. I recognized a lot of failures of folderMount with Superuser, since i flashed SuperSU, everything's fine.

menbaosusu

Feb 18, 2013
Vancouver
Hi,

regards

starbase64

For me, I was able to move the whole 2.3 gb map file to ext sd card by just deleting the TomTom map files located in my internal sd and let TomTom re-download the map to my external SD. As for the TomTom application itself, I went to App manager of HTC and tap on TomTom, it has an option to move to SD. So around 70 mb of the app data gets move to SD. I hope I've answered your questions.

As for your past favorites saved address, the only way I can retain all my favourites is by using Titanium Backup to restore it.

py_martinez

May 22, 2012
TOULON
Xiaomi Mi 10
For me, I was able to move the whole 2.3 gb map file to ext sd card by just deleting the TomTom map files located in my internal sd and let TomTom re-download the map to my external SD. As for the TomTom application itself, I went to App manager of HTC and tap on TomTom, it has an option to move to SD. So around 70 mb of the app data gets move to SD. I hope I've answered your questions.

As for your past favorites saved address, the only way I can retain all my favourites is by using Titanium Backup to restore it.

My phone is rooted, insertcoin custom Rom but I can't success like you.

I have an app mappy gps free, and when I move the data on sd card and the app, the app doesn't find the data...!

For info my app downloads on the memory of the phone only, no choice.

Same thing with asphalt 8...

Envoyé depuis mon HTC One_M8 avec Tapatalk

starbase64

Apr 3, 2007
I began to use it on the S3 and it never disappointed me. I also use it one the M8.

Do you use Superuser or SuperSU. I recognized a lot of failures of folderMount with Superuser, since i flashed SuperSU, everything's fine.

i've reinstalled folder mount and remove from superuser, then restart and grant in superuser. now works ;)