Case for Sprint Galaxy Tab 3 7.0?

Search This thread
Apparently I've been told by Samsung that they don't make ANY cases for this model (SM-T217S) expect for the official (and pricy) Samsung case. I know that's not true because I had a gel case on it that I got from Sprint when I bought it. All the cases I see on Amazon are for different model number of it. Any ideas or suggestions?

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

Vampyrate

Oct 1, 2008
Brunswick
As long as it's y the same size case, it will work regardless of Samsung model number, I got mine for the WiFi version at best buy and it fits with no issues

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

As long as it's y the same size case, it will work regardless of Samsung model number, I got mine for the WiFi version at best buy and it fits with no issues

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Nope, I got a case for 7 inch tablets and it didn't fit. I did manage to find on Amazon I liked.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

The Moko UltraSlim case works perfect on the Sprint version. I think the Sprint version is the only 7" Tab 3 with the IR Blaster, and the Moko UltraSlim has a cutout for the IR Blaster. I've had a Moko UltraSlim on my '13 Nexus 7 since that tablet was released and it still looks/functions perfectly, so I was happy to see that Moko made one for the 7" Tab 3 as well.

Also, if you're looking for a screen protector, I highly recommend TechMatte! You get a 3 pack for around $4 or $5, lifetime warranty, edge to edge coverage, and they look and feel like bare glass! I've used them on various devices and they've been my favorite since I first used one. My previous favorite was Ghost Armor which are $30 for only 1 screen protector and they aren't as nice looking/feeling as TechMatte.

Last edited: